Pixxaro™ herbicide, with Arylex™ active, delivers superior annual broadleaf weed control and the ability to spray when you want, in the conditions you’ve got – early or late, on big or small weeds, in hot or cool conditions. Just GO.
Pixxaro controls your toughest broadleaf weeds, including kochia (Group 2 and Group 9 resistant), cleavers, chickweed and hemp-nettle. With Arylex active, weeds are controlled to the 8-leaf stage or larger.
Pixxaro comes in flexible packaging, including bulk pallet packs that treat 1280 acres, resulting in less packaging and handling for greater convenience.
Tank mix with all leading grass herbicides, including Simplicity™ GoDRI™ herbicide and Liquid Achieve™ SC herbicide.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum spp.)
Wheat, Winter (Triticum spp.)
• One pallet treats 1280 acres
When to apply
• Crop stage: 3-leaf to flag leaf
• Weed stage: 1- to 8-leaf (or larger; see label)
1 hour guarantee
40-acre cases and flexible bulk pallet-packs that treat 1,280 acres.
1 x (9.45L + 4.9L) (14.35) case, and 1 x 75.1L + 2 x (2 x 9.8L) palletpack
When mixing you will use step 5 or step 8 but not both.
1. Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
2. Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
3. If water conditioner is required, add now.
4. Add any tank-mix partners that are a dry formulation.
5. If using an oil dispersible grassy weed tank-mix partner (such as Simplicity) add now.
6. Add the required amount of Pixxaro A.
7. Add the required amount of Plus M.
8. Add the required amount of grassy weed tank-mix partner if not using an oil dispersible formulation.
9. Add any required adjuvant or surfactants.
10. Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler
Livestock may be grazed on treated crops 21 days following application.
PHI – Do not harvest the treated crop within 60 days after application.
Any grass herbicide.
“Every year can pose different problems. Pixxaro covers a lot of different situations and gets the job done. The most important thing is that it works.”
“Easy to use. Works good on small and big weeds. Don't have to wait for a perfect day to spray. Pixxaro is one of the best products I have used to date and [I] will continue to use Pixxaro in the future.”
“Pixxaro is easy to handle and mixes with Liquid Achieve for a good package in barley. Also seems to work in tough conditions, has short rainfastness and is concentrated.”
For more information, download the full label for
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.