Tank mix Paradigm PRE with VP480™, or any glyphosate, for effective pre-seed burndown.
Extended weed control
Paradigm PRE with SoilActive™ technology controls weeds on the surface and weeds that have yet to emerge for up to two weeks following application. Apply in fall to control weeds that are actively growing and those that emerge next spring.
Paradigm PRE’s innovative GoDRI formulation is easy to mix and handle so you can fill a sprayer tank and cover a lot of acres fast. And with Arylex™ active, you can just GO – spray when you want, in the conditions you’ve got – for additional convenience and performance.
Apply Paradigm PRE ahead of these cereals for effective burndown.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum aestivum)
Registered for use in the prairie provinces and the Peace River region of British Columbia.
Paradigm™ Arylex™ active Herbicide | Corteva Agriscience Canada
Choose Paradigm™ PRE herbicide for annual and perennial broadleaf weed and grass weed control ahead of wheat and barley. Apply Paradigm PRE in the fall for a clean, efficient start next spring.
• Spring: .5 g/ac and 80 ac/jug ( 320 ac/case)
• Fall: 10 g/ac and 60 ac/jug (240 ac/case)
• Water volume
Ground 20-40 L/ac (5-10 gal/ac)
When to apply
• Prior to seeding
• No later than 48 hours after seeding
• From after harvest to freeze up
Convenient GoDRI formulation for easy mixing and handling.
4 x 0.6 kg jugs
• Paradigm PRE applied prior to August 1 can be seeded to all major crops excepts lentils the following spring.
Paradigm PRE applied after August 1 can be seeded to winter wheat that fall or spring wheat, durum, barley and oats the following spring.
Compatible with all forms of glyphosate
1. Fill sprayer tank ½ full of water.
2. Start sprayer tank agitation.
3. Add the required amount of Paradigm PRE, continue agitation.
4. Add the required amount of glyphosate product and continue agitation.
5. Fill the sprayer tank with sufficient water to spray 20-40 L of spray mixture per acre (5-10 US gal/ac).