Cirpreme XC combines two powerful Group 4 active ingredients and one Group 2 to provide Multi-Mode of Action control of unrelenting weeds.
Apply alone, with MCPA or 2,4-D for complete broadleaf weed control. Tank mix with Simplicity™GoDRI™ to control grass weeds.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum aestivum)
Visit our website to learn more https://www.corteva.ca/en/products-and-solutions/crop-protection/cirpreme-xc.html. Join us for a virtual field tour of the Corteva Agriscience Research Farm where we are checking the performance of our new Cirpreme XC herbicide on perennial and broadleaf weeds. Products mentioned in this video may not be available in all areas. Please check with local regulatory authorities to determine if a product is registered for sale and use in your area.
|GRASS WEEDS CONTROLLED||Lamb’s-quarters1||Wild buckwheat*|
|Barnyard grass||Narrow-leaved hawk’s-beard*||Wild mustard*1|
|WEEDS CONTROLLED||Plantain (top growth)3||Wild radish|
|Annual sow thistle*||Prickly lettuce*||PERENNIAL BROADLEAF WEEDS CONTROLLED|
|Annual sunflower*||Redroot pigweed*1||American dragonhead|
|Ball mustard*1||Round-leaved mallow*||Canada thistle|
|Canada fleabane*||Shepherd’s purse*||Henbit|
|Chickweed*1||Smartweed*||Perennial sow thistle3|
|Common ragweed*||Velvetleaf||WEEDS SUPPRESSED|
|Field horsetail (top growth)3
(all herbicide resistant types)
|Flixweed*||Volunteer flax||White cockle|
|*Weed controlled through multi-mode of action
1Including Group 2 resistant biotypes
2Light to moderate infestations (up to 150 plants/m2; up to 15 cm in height), including Group 2 resistant biotypes
3Cirpreme XC + 6 0z./ac of MCPA Ester 600
When to apply
Crop stage: 3-leaf to flag leaf emergence
XC formulation: a convenient, higher concentration solution.
The year following application, fields can be seeded to:
* For pea rotation, rainfall from June 1 to August 31 in the year of application must be greater than 140 mm (5.5 inches) and annual rainfall must be greater than 175 mm (6.9 inches).
1. Fill the spray tank with½ to¾ of the required amount of water
2. Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure
3. Add any required water conditioners
4. Add the required amount of Paradigm™ herbicide (Cirpreme XC A)
5. Add the required amount of grassy weed tank mix partner
6. Add the required amount of Lontrel" XC herbicide (Cirpreme XC B)
7. Add any required adjuvant or surfactants
8. Complete filling the sprayer tank with water
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler
Livestock may be grazed on treated crops seven days following application.
“Finally a product that controls narrow-leaved hawk’s-beard.”
“Easy to use, effective in all the weather conditions of 2017.”
"Very impressed with the broadleaf control.”