Cirpreme XC combines two powerful Group 4 active ingredients and one Group 2 to provide Multi-Mode of Action control of unrelenting weeds.
Apply alone, with MCPA or 2,4-D for complete broadleaf weed control. Tank mix with Simplicity™GoDRI™ to control grass weeds.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum aestivum)
Visit our website to learn more https://www.corteva.ca/en/products-and-solutions/crop-protection/cirpreme-xc.html. Join us for a virtual field tour of the Corteva Agriscience Research Farm where we are checking the performance of our new Cirpreme XC herbicide on perennial and broadleaf weeds. Products mentioned in this video may not be available in all areas. Please check with local regulatory authorities to determine if a product is registered for sale and use in your area.
When to apply
Crop stage: 3-leaf to flag leaf emergence
Research is being conducted
XC formulation: a convenient, higher concentration solution.
Small, convenient pack size "1x0.8kg + 1x6.74 L"
The year following application, fields can be seeded to:
· Forage grasses
· Rye (not underseeded with legumes, clover or alfalfa)
* For pea rotation, rainfall from June 1 to August 31 in the year of application must be greater than 140 mm (5.5 inches) and annual rainfall must be greater than 175 mm (6.9 inches).
1. Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
2. Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
3. Add any required water conditioners.
4. Add the required amount of grassy weed tank-mix partner.
5. Add any required adjuvant or surfactants.
6. Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler
Livestock may be grazed on treated crops seven days following application.
· Simplicity GoDRI
“Finally a product that controls narrow-leaved hawk’s-beard.”
“Easy to use, effective in all the weather conditions of 2017.”
"Very impressed with the broadleaf control.”
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.