Cirpreme XC combines two powerful Group 4 active ingredients and one Group 2 to provide Multi-Mode of Action control of unrelenting weeds.
The XC low-dose, highly concentrated formulation comes in a small, convenient pack size so it’s easy to use.
Apply alone, with MCPA or 2,4-D for complete broadleaf weed control. Tank mix with Simplicity™GoDRI™ to control grass weeds.
Arylex™ active, a unique Group 4 active, delivers excellent weed control regardless of crop or weed stage in hot, cold, damp or dry conditions.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum spp.)
Wheat, Winter (Triticum spp.)
Join us for a 360° virtual field tour of the Corteva Agrisciences Research Farm where we are checking the performance of our new Cirpreme herbicide on perennial and broadleaf weeds. If you have Google VR Goggles, put them on and enjoy the 3D Virtual Experience!
When to apply
Crop stage: 3-leaf to flag leaf emergence
Research is being conducted
XC formulation: a convenient, higher concentration solution.
Small, convenient pack size "1x0.8kg + 1x4.1L"
The year following application, fields can be seeded to:
· Forage grasses
· Rye (not underseeded with legumes, clover or alfalfa)
* For pea rotation, rainfall from June 1 to August 31 in the year of application must be greater than 140 mm (5.5 inches) and annual rainfall must be greater than 175 mm (6.9 inches).
1. Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
2. Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
3. Add any required water conditioners.
4. Add the required amount of grassy weed tank-mix partner.
5. Add any required adjuvant or surfactants.
6. Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler
Livestock may be grazed on treated crops seven days following application.
· Simplicity GoDRI
“Finally a product that controls narrow-leaved hawk’s-beard.”
“Easy to use, effective in all the weather conditions of 2017.”
"Very impressed with the broadleaf control.”
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.