Find out why Simplicity™ GoDRI™ is the #1 wheat herbicide.
Manage Group 1 resistant wild oats in wheat by switching to Simplicity GoDRI, a highly effective Group 2 herbicide that works hard to keep fields clean.
Simplicity GoDRI offers flexibility in its application timing, tank-mix partners and crop rotation. Apply up to flag leaf emergence, tank mix with any Corteva Agriscience broadleaf product and rotate to any crop the following year without restriction.
GoDRI RDT™ is a highly concentrated formulation that is easy to use and mixes quickly in the tank. It requires less packaging and handling so farmers can fill a sprayer tank and cover a lot of acres, in a lot less time.
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum spp.)
• 80 ac/jug (320 ac/case)
• 40 ac/jug (80 ac/case)
• Water volume
– Ground: 12-40 L/ac (3-10 gal/ac)
– Air: 12 L/ac (3 gal/ac) minimum
When to apply
• Crop stage: 3-leaf, prior to flag leaf emergence
• Weed stage:
– 1- to 6-leaf stage of wild oats
– 1- to 5-leaf stage of broadleaf weeds
• 2 hours
Convenient GoDRI formulation for fast, easy mixing and handling
80 ac/jug (4 x 2.24 kg case)
1. Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
2. Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
3. Add required water conditioner (Simplicity only, not required with Simplicity GoDRI).
4. Add any tank-mix partners that are a dry formulation.
5. Add the required amount of Simplicity/Simplicity GoDRI.
6. Add the required amount of broadleaf tank-mix partner.
7. Add Agral® 90 at 0.25% v/v (for Simplicity GoDRI only).
8. Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler
Livestock may graze treated areas seven days after application.
• Mature crops may be harvested 60 days after application.
• Cirpreme™ XC
• Prestige™ XC/XL
• Frontline™ XL
• Attain™ XC
• Stellar™ XL
• Frontline™ 2,4-D XC
• OcTTain™ XL
• Curtail™ M
• Buctril M
• Refine Extra®
Simplicity GoDRI always requires the addition of Agral 90 or another Corteva Agriscience recommended non-ionic surfactant:
Agral 90 at 0.25% v/v, Sentry at 0.25% v/v, Ag-Surf® Original at 0.25% v/v or High Activate at 1% v/v
“I was very nervous about using the granular formulation but it proved not to cause any trouble at all. Concern was about plugging nozzles or screens and after spraying it and checking everything there was absolutely no problems at all. This dry formulation made a HUGE difference in time. Very happy. I will definitely be using it in the future.”
“Mixing and dispersion were good. Handling was excellent. Found no signs of buildup or residue.”
"Very convenient for mixing, and handling. Seemed to work very well on the weeds also.”
For more information, download the full label for
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.