Four movement properties quickly and efficiently surround, penetrate and protect the leaf and stem to prevent infection on the entire plant, leading to more consistent performance and higher yield potential.
Rapid absorption moves Acapela quickly into and within each plant, allowing application to occur even when field conditions are challenging.
Picoxystrobin is an advanced Group 11, strobilurin fungicide. Acapela is the only Group 11 fungicide product that provides reliable protection against sclerotinia rot (white mould).
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Bean, Adzuki (Vigna angularis)
Bean, Broad, Dry
Bean, Dry (All Types) (Fabaceae)
Bean, Dry (All Types) (Phaseolus vulgaris var. vulgaris)
Bean, Field (Phaseolus vulgaris, Vicia faba)
Bean, Kidney (Phaseolus vulgaris var. vulgaris)
Bean, Lablab (Lablab purpureus)
Bean, Lima, Green (Phaseolus lunatus)
Bean, Moth (Vigna aconitifolia)
Bean, Mung (Phaseolus spp)
Bean, Navy (Phaseolus vulgaris var. vulgaris)
Bean, Pinto (Phaseolus vulgaris var. vulgaris)
Bean, Rice (Vigna umbellata)
Bean, Tepary (Phaseolus acutifolius var. latifolius)
Bean, Urd (Vigna mungo)
Corn, Field Silage, Seed Treatment (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Field, For Forage Fodder (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Field, For Grain (Zea mays ssp. Mays)
Corn, Field, For Seed (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Field, For Silage
Corn, Field (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, For Seed (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Pop, Yellow (Zea mays ssp. Mays)
Corn, Pop (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Sweet (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Sweet (Zea mays)
Oat (Avena spp.)
Pea, Black-eyed (Vigna unguiculata)
Pea, Crowder (Vigna unguiculata ssp. unguiculata)
Pea, Field (Pisum sativum var. arvense)
Pea, Pigeon (Cajanus cajan)
Pea, Southern (Vigna unguiculata)
Rye (Secale cereale ssp. cereale)
Soybean (Glycine max)
Triticale (x Triticosecale spp.)
Wheat (Triticum spp.)
Acapela fungicide can be applied by ground or air, except as otherwise directed, using sufficient water to obtain thorough coverage of plants.
1. Shake well before use.
2. Fill clean spray tank ¼ – ½ full of water.
3. While agitating, add the required amount of Acapela fungicide, continuing agitation until the product is completely dispersed.
4. Continue filling the tank with agitation. Mix thoroughly to fully disperse the fungicide; once dispersed continued agitation is required. Use mechanical or hydraulic means; do not use air agitation.
• Canola: 0.323 L/ac (30 ac/jug or 360 ac/tote)
• Cereals: 0.192 L/ac (50 ac/jug or 605 ac/tote)
• Corn: 0.213 to 0.320 L/ac (30 to 45 ac/jug)
• Pulse crops (peas, lentils, chickpeas, dry beans): 0.240 L/ac (40 ac/jug or 480 ac/tote)
Sclerotinia rot – white mould: 0.352 L/ac (27 ac/jug or 325 ac/tote)
• Soybeans: Sclerotinia rot – white mould: 0.352 L/ac (27 ac/jug), Asian soybean rust, frogeye leafspot, septoria brown spot: 0.240 to 0.352 L/ac (27 to 40 ac/jug)
• Water volume
– Ground: 110 L/ha (10 gal/ac) minimum
– Air: 50 L/ha (4.5 gal/ac) minimum
When to apply
Refer to the Acapela label for complete use instructions.
• In canola, the minimum time between application and harvest is 28 days.
• In dry legumes, the minimum time between application and harvest of seed is 14 days; vines and hay is 0 days.
• In cereal grains, the minimum time between application and harvest of grain is 45 days.
• In corn, the minimum time between application and grain or ear harvest is 7 days.
• In soybeans, the minimum time between application and harvest is 14 days.
For more information, download the full label for Acapela Herbicide Label.
Acapela French Label (PDF)
Fongicide Acapela étiquette principale.
Material Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
Acapela Herbicide MSDS.
Acapela French MSDS (PDF)
Fongicide Acapela fiche signalétique.
Product Guide (PDF)
Eastern Canada and Horticulture Product Guide 2018.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.