Discover some of our other products.
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum aestivum)
|BROADLEAF WEEDS CONTROLLED|
GRASS WEEDS CONTROLLED
For a complete weed list and specific weed staging, please refer to the Rexade label.
*Weed controlled through multi-mode of action
1Including Group 2 resistant biotypes
2Including Group 2 and Group 9 resistant biotypes
When to apply
2-leaf to just prior to flag leaf emergence
Rexade A: 1x1.62 kg jug
Rexade B: 1x8.58 L jug
1. Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
2. Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
3. Add the required amount of Rexade A.
4. Add the required amount of Rexade B.
5. Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler.
• Allow seven days after application before grazing lactating animals.
• Livestock may graze treated areas three days after application.
• Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least three days before slaughter.
• Allow 30 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage.
• Mature crops may be harvested 60 days after application.
The complete wheat herbicide. Rexade™ delivers pure grass and broadleaf performance in the convenience of one box.
“I was very impressed with the mixability of this product. The weed control was very good! Cleavers were smoked!”
“I was very satisfied with the mixing and performance.”
“Good activity and broad-spectrum weed control.”
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.
Additional Resource Material (PDF)
West Field Guide
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.