Rexade includes a new class of Group 4 herbicide combined with a premium Group 2 herbicide for unmatched weed control and effective resistance management.
Rexade’s GoDRI highly concentrated formulation means less packaging and handling so you can fill a sprayer tank and cover a lot of acres fast.
Rexade is a complete, all-in-one box solution for one-pass weed control that delivers pure performance in wheat.
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum spp.)
Wheat, Winter (Triticum spp.)
When to apply
3-leaf expanded to just before flag leaf stage.
1. Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
2. Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
3. Add the required amount of Rexade A.
4. Add the required amount of Rexade B.
5. Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler.
• Allow seven days after application before grazing lactating animals.
• Livestock may graze treated areas three days after application.
• Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least three days before slaughter.
• Allow 30 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage.
• Mature crops may be harvested 60 days after application.
“I was very impressed with the mixability of this product. The weed control was very good! Cleavers were smoked!”
“I was very satisfied with the mixing and performance.”
“Good activity and broad-spectrum weed control.”
For more information, download the full label for Rexade Herbicide Label.
Rexade French Label (PDF)
Herbicide Rexade étiquette principale.
Material Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
Rexade Herbicide MSDS.
Rexade French MSDS (PDF)
Herbicide Rexade fiche signalétique
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.