Discover some of our other products.
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum aestivum)
Visit our website to learn more https://www.corteva.ca/en/products-and-solutions/crop-protection/rexade.html This is a wheat herbicide like you’ve never seen before. Think complete grass and broadleaf weed control, Multi-Mode of Action, Group-2 wild oat chemistry, superior crop safety and a wide window of application – all in one convenient box. This is Rexade. Products mentioned in this video may not be available in all areas. Please check with local regulatory authorities to determine if a product is registered for sale and use in your area.
When to apply
3-leaf expanded to just before flag leaf stage.
1. Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
2. Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
3. Add the required amount of Rexade A.
4. Add the required amount of Rexade B.
5. Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler.
• Allow seven days after application before grazing lactating animals.
• Livestock may graze treated areas three days after application.
• Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least three days before slaughter.
• Allow 30 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage.
• Mature crops may be harvested 60 days after application.
“I was very impressed with the mixability of this product. The weed control was very good! Cleavers were smoked!”
“I was very satisfied with the mixing and performance.”
“Good activity and broad-spectrum weed control.”
Additional Resource Material (PDF)
2019 West Field Guide
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.