Discover some of our other products.
Combine Korrex II with VP480™, or any glyphosate, for superior pre-seed weed control of all forms of kochia and broad-spectrum control of other broadleaf weeds. Other benefits include:
Easily tank mix Korrex II with VP480, or any glyphosate, for effective pre-seed control of kochia, dandelion, narrow-leaved hawk’s-beard, wild buckwheat, flixweed, volunteer canola and more.
Apply anytime before freeze-up in the fall for extended control of broadleaf weeds into next spring. Apply in spring for extended control of broadleaf weeds for up to two weeks after application with SoilActive technology.
When tank mixed with glyphosate, Korrex II will provide Multi-Mode of Action control of resistant weeds and effectively delay the development of herbicide resistance.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Oat (Avena spp.)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum spp.)
Wheat, Winter (Triticum spp.)
• Spring: 80 ac/case
• Fall: 56 ac/case
When to apply
• Prior to seeding
• No later than 48 hours after seeding, prior to crop emergence
• 80-acre case for spring
• 56-acre case for fall
1X0.45 KG + 1X7.76L
• The year following a spring Korrex II application, fields can be seeded to barley, canola, chickpeas, corn, field beans, flax, lentils, mustard, peas, potatoes, soybeans, summerfallow, sunflower and wheat.
• Korrex II applied prior to August 1 can be seeded to winter wheat that fall or spring wheat, durum, barley, oats, canola and peas the following spring.
• Korrex II applied after August 1 can be seeded to winter wheat that fall or spring wheat, durum, barley and oats the following spring.
• Fill sprayer tank ½ full of water.
• Start sprayer tank agitation.
• Add the required amount of Korrex A herbicide, continue agitation.
• Add the required amount of Korrex B herbicide, continue agitation.
• Add the required amount of glyphosate, continue agitation.
• Fill the sprayer tank with sufficient water to spray 20-40 L of spray mixture per acre (5-10 US gal/ac).
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler.
• Do not graze treated areas within seven days of application.
• Do not harvest treated crop within 60 days after application
Compatible with all forms of glyphosate
For more information, download the full label for
Korrex Herbicide Label.
Korrex II French Label (PDF)
Herbicide Korrex étiquette principale.
Material Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
Korrex Herbicide MSDS.
Korrex II French MSDS (PDF)
Herbicide Korrex fiche signalétique.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.