Discover some of our other products.
Combine Korrex II with VP480™, or any glyphosate, for superior pre-seed weed control of all forms of kochia and broad-spectrum control of other broadleaf weeds. Other benefits include:
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Oat (Avena spp.)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum aestivum)
Korrex™ II herbicide, with SoilActive™ technology, provides superior pre-seed control of all forms of kochia and other tough broadleaf weeds for up to two weeks after application.
• Spring: 80 ac/case
• Fall: 56 ac/case
When to apply
• Prior to seeding
• No later than 48 hours after seeding, prior to crop emergence
• 80-acre case for spring
• 56-acre case for fall
1X0.45 KG + 1X7.76L
• The year following a spring Korrex II application, fields can be seeded to barley, canola, chickpeas, corn, field beans, flax, lentils, mustard, peas, potatoes, soybeans, summerfallow, sunflower and wheat.
• Korrex II applied prior to August 1 can be seeded to winter wheat that fall or spring wheat, durum, barley, oats, canola and peas the following spring.
• Korrex II applied after August 1 can be seeded to winter wheat that fall or spring wheat, durum, barley and oats the following spring.
• Fill sprayer tank ½ full of water.
• Start sprayer tank agitation.
• Add the required amount of Korrex A herbicide, continue agitation.
• Add the required amount of Korrex B herbicide, continue agitation.
• Add the required amount of glyphosate, continue agitation.
• Fill the sprayer tank with sufficient water to spray 20-40 L of spray mixture per acre (5-10 US gal/ac).
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler.
• Do not graze treated areas within seven days of application.
• Do not harvest treated crop within 60 days after application
Compatible with all forms of glyphosate