Discover some of our other products.
Combine Korrex II with VP480™, or any glyphosate, for superior pre-seed weed control of all forms of kochia and broad-spectrum control of other broadleaf weeds. Other benefits include:
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Oat (Avena spp.)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum spp.)
Korrex™ II herbicide, with SoilActive™ technology, provides superior pre-seed control of all forms of kochia and other tough broadleaf weeds for up to two weeks after application.
• Spring: 80 ac/case
• Fall: 56 ac/case
When to apply
• Prior to seeding
• No later than 48 hours after seeding, prior to crop emergence
• 80-acre case for spring
• 56-acre case for fall
1X0.45 KG + 1X7.76L
• The year following a spring Korrex II application, fields can be seeded to barley, canola, chickpeas, corn, field beans, flax, lentils, mustard, peas, potatoes, soybeans, summerfallow, sunflower and wheat.
• Korrex II applied prior to August 1 can be seeded to winter wheat that fall or spring wheat, durum, barley, oats, canola and peas the following spring.
• Korrex II applied after August 1 can be seeded to winter wheat that fall or spring wheat, durum, barley and oats the following spring.
• Fill sprayer tank ½ full of water.
• Start sprayer tank agitation.
• Add the required amount of Korrex A herbicide, continue agitation.
• Add the required amount of Korrex B herbicide, continue agitation.
• Add the required amount of glyphosate, continue agitation.
• Fill the sprayer tank with sufficient water to spray 20-40 L of spray mixture per acre (5-10 US gal/ac).
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler.
• Do not graze treated areas within seven days of application.
• Do not harvest treated crop within 60 days after application
Compatible with all forms of glyphosate
Additional Resource Material (PDF)
2019 West Field Guide
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.