Nothing hits weeds harder or lasts longer than PrePass™ XC herbicide for wheat, barley and oats.
Use PrePass XC prior to the following cereal crops for superior control of winter annuals and broadleaf weeds.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Oat (Avena spp.)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum aestivum)
Registered for use in the prairie provinces and the Peace River region of British Columbia.
Wonder about fall pre-seed control? Territory Manager Bruce Pate is reporting a testimony on the performance of a fall application of PrePass XC™ and the spring control of narrow-leaved hawk's beard, straight from the field!
• Water volume
– Ground: 40 ac/case (1,200 ac/pallet or tote)
– Air: not registered
When to apply
• Prior to seeding
• No later than 48 hours after seeding
• When weeds are actively growing, in 1- to 4-leaf stage
• From after harvest to freeze-up
• 1.6L+2 x 7.5L (16.6L) case
• 4 x 112.5L + 2 x 2 x 12L (498L) palletpack
• 50L + 4 x 12 (498L) tote
• PrePass XC applied to fields prior to August 1 can be seeded to wheat, barley, oats, canola, field peas and summerfallow the following spring.
• PrePass XC applied to fields after August 1 but prior to freeze-up can be seeded in the fall to winter wheat and to wheat, barley, oats or summerfallow the following spring.
1. Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
2. Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
3. Add the required amount of PrePass XC A.
4. Add the required amount of PrePass XC B.
5. Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler.
• Compatible with DMA and IPA salt type glyphosate
“In our operation, our game plan is simple: give our crops the best possible chance to produce top yielding, high quality product. The quest for a successful and abundant harvest must start with prudent planning. With PrePass, our fields get that ‘spring cleaning’ to give our cereals the advantage they need for an aggressive start. Weeds are suppressed because of the ‘SoilActive technology’ PrePass provides, and has proven advantageous for a stronger, healthier, more abundant crop. We score with PrePass!”
“I have used PrePass and have been getting excellent control of perennial weeds and some control of flushing annuals in the spring. Thanks for a product you can rely on.”
“We've used PrePass for pre-seed burn down exclusively over the past couple of years and have been very pleased with the results. There is very good residual control well into our post emergence weed spraying and the dandelion control has been excellent.”
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.