VP480 provides effective, non selective weed control, which can be applied pre-seed, chemfallow, or pre or post harvest.
VP480 herbicide provides maximum glyphosate performance.
Below lists the crops that VP480 herbicide can be used on. VP480 should not be applied on horticultural crops directly.
Apricot (Prunus armeniaca)
Asparagus (Asparagus L.)
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Bean, Dry (All Types) (Fabaceae)
Bean, Dry, All Types (Phaseolus vulgaris var. vulgaris)
Beet, Sugar, For Seed (Beta vulgaris ssp. vulgaris)
Beet, Sugar (Beta vulgaris ssp. vulgaris)
Canola (Brassica spp.)
Cherry, Sour, or Tart (Prunus cerasus)
Cherry, Sour, or Tart, Nonbearing (Prunus cerasus)
Cherry, Sweet, or Mazzard (Prunus avium)
Cherry, Sweet, or Mazzard, Nonbearing (Prunus avium)
Cherry, Sweet (Prunus avium)
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
Grape (Vitis spp.)
Lentil (Lens culinaris)
Oat (Avena spp.)
Pea (Pisum spp.)
Peach (Prunus persica)
Plum (Prunus spp.)
Soybean (Glycine max)
Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa)
Walnut (Juglans spp.)
Weeds, Broadleaf (various)
Wheat (Triticum spp.)
Now registered in the following provinces:
• Refer to the label.
• Ensure adequate leaf surface to receive the spray.
• Un-emerged plants will not be controlled.
• For best control of perennial weeds, treat near maturity.
Rainfast: 30 mins
• All portions of the treated crops may be fed to livestock.
• Do not apply to any crops grown for seed.
• Consult malt buyers before using pre-harvest on malt barley.
• Allow 3-5 days after application before grazing or harvesting treated areas.
• Some tank mixes are registered for Roundup Ready canola or chemfallow
• Tank mixes with Paradigm, PrePass FLEX and Korrex for excellent pre-seed and post-harvest control
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.