VP480 herbicide provides maximum glyphosate performance.
Apricot (Prunus armeniaca)
Asparagus (Asparagus L.)
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Bean, Dry (All Types) (Fabaceae)
Bean, Dry, All Types (Phaseolus vulgaris var. vulgaris)
Beet, Sugar, For Seed (Beta vulgaris ssp. vulgaris)
Beet, Sugar (Beta vulgaris ssp. vulgaris)
Canola (Brassica spp.)
Cherry, Sour, or Tart (Prunus cerasus)
Cherry, Sour, or Tart, Nonbearing (Prunus cerasus)
Cherry, Sweet, or Mazzard (Prunus avium)
Cherry, Sweet, or Mazzard, Nonbearing (Prunus avium)
Cherry, Sweet (Prunus avium)
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
Grape (Vitis spp.)
Lentil (Lens culinaris)
Oat (Avena spp.)
Pea (Pisum spp.)
Peach (Prunus persica)
Plum (Prunus spp.)
Soybean (Glycine max)
Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa)
Walnut (Juglans spp.)
Weeds, Broadleaf (various)
Wheat (Triticum spp.)
• Refer to the label.
• Ensure adequate leaf surface to receive the spray.
• Un-emerged plants will not be controlled.
• For best control of perennial weeds, treat near maturity.
Rainfast: 30 mins
• All portions of the treated crops may be fed to livestock.
• Do not apply to any crops grown for seed.
• Consult malt buyers before using pre-harvest on malt barley.
• Allow 3-5 days after application before grazing or harvesting treated areas.
• Some tank mixes are registered for Roundup Ready canola or chemfallow
• Tank mixes with Paradigm, PrePass FLEX and Korrex for excellent pre-seed and post-harvest control
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.