Kerb SC herbicide provides soil active weed control in ornamentals and select horticulture crops.
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa ssp. sativa)
Blueberry, Lowbush Muntries
Blueberry, Lowbush (Vaccinium augustifolium)
Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa)
Trefoil (Lotus spp.)
• Not registered for aerial application.
• Apply uniformly with a standard low pressure herbicide sprayer with flat fan nozzles at 300 to 500 L of water per hectare.
• Surface applications are most effective if followed by rain in a day or two, or a light overhead irrigation (1.25 to 2.50 cm) as Kerb acts through root absorption.
Dependent on crop. Use as indicated on product label.
Rainfast: No rainfast period.
• Do not graze within 90 days after application of 4 L per hectare.
• Do not graze within 60 days after application of less than 4 L per hectare.
• Blueberry, strawberry, apple, pear – Do not apply until after fruit has been harvested.
• Lettuce – Do not apply within 55 days of harvest.
• No registered tank mixes.
Corteva Agriscience™ offers a wide range of grower-focused solutions to manage pests in leafy vegetables. Learn more about implementing them within your Integrated Pest Management program at horticulture.corteva.ca.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.