Kerb SC herbicide provides soil active weed control in ornamentals and select horticulture crops.
Provides selective weed control in alfalfa, trefoil, ornamentals, strawberry, apple, pear, lowbrush blueberry, lettuce and established pasture.
Readily absorbed by plants through the root system, translocated upward and distributed into the entire plant.
The degree of translocation from leaf absorption is negligible.
Can be applied pre-plant on certain crops, pre-emergence and post-emergence to weeds and all crops.
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa ssp. sativa)
Blueberry, Lowbush Muntries
Blueberry, Lowbush (Vaccinium augustifolium)
Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa)
Trefoil (Lotus spp.)
• Do not graze within 90 days after application of 4 L per hectare.
• Do not graze within 60 days after application of less than 4 L per hectare.
• Blueberry, strawberry, apple, pear – Do not apply until after fruit has been harvested.
• Lettuce – Do not apply within 55 days of harvest.
• No registered tank mixes.