Kerb SC herbicide provides soil active weed control in ornamentals and select horticulture crops.
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa ssp. sativa)
Blueberry, Lowbush Muntries
Blueberry, Lowbush (Vaccinium augustifolium)
Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa)
Trefoil (Lotus spp.)
• Not registered for aerial application.
• Apply uniformly with a standard low pressure herbicide sprayer with flat fan nozzles at 300 to 500 L of water per hectare.
• Surface applications are most effective if followed by rain in a day or two, or a light overhead irrigation (1.25 to 2.50 cm) as Kerb acts through root absorption.
Dependent on crop. Use as indicated on product label.
Rainfast: No rainfast period.
• Do not graze within 90 days after application of 4 L per hectare.
• Do not graze within 60 days after application of less than 4 L per hectare.
• Blueberry, strawberry, apple, pear – Do not apply until after fruit has been harvested.
• Lettuce – Do not apply within 55 days of harvest.
• No registered tank mixes.