Kerb SC herbicide provides soil active weed control in ornamentals and select horticulture crops.
Provides selective weed control in alfalfa, trefoil, ornamentals, strawberry, apple, pear, lowbrush blueberry, lettuce and established pasture.
Readily absorbed by plants through the root system, translocated upward and distributed into the entire plant.
The degree of translocation from leaf absorption is negligible.
Can be applied pre-plant on certain crops, pre-emergence and post-emergence to weeds and all crops.
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa ssp. sativa)
Blueberry, Lowbush Muntries
Blueberry, Lowbush (Vaccinium augustifolium)
Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa)
Trefoil (Lotus spp.)
• Not registered for aerial application.
• Apply uniformly with a standard low pressure herbicide sprayer with flat fan nozzles at 300 to 500 L of water per hectare.
• Surface applications are most effective if followed by rain in a day or two, or a light overhead irrigation (1.25 to 2.50 cm) as Kerb acts through root absorption.
Dependent on crop. Use as indicated on product label.
Rainfast: No rainfast period.
• Do not graze within 90 days after application of 4 L per hectare.
• Do not graze within 60 days after application of less than 4 L per hectare.
• Blueberry, strawberry, apple, pear – Do not apply until after fruit has been harvested.
• Lettuce – Do not apply within 55 days of harvest.
• No registered tank mixes.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.