Accent™ herbicide is tough on grassy weeds, yet has excellent crop safety on corn, including low heat unit hybrids and many seed corn and sweet corn varieties. It controls grassy weeds from the 1-leaf to 8-leaf stage of corn.
When it comes to controlling grassy weeds, Accent herbicide offers everything a corn grower could want.
Corn, Field, For Forage, or Fodder (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Field, For Seed (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Field, For Silage (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Field, or Silage, Seed Treatment (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Field (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, For Seed (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Sweet (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Sweet (Zea mays)
Refer to the Accent® label for complete use instructions.
Refer to the Controlled Weeds list for the full list of weeds.
Crops: Field corn, seed corn, sweet corn (approved varieties only).
• Ally: Creeping red fescue
• ExpressSun®(2): sunflowers
• Muster(2): Canola and mustard (condiment and oilseed oriental)
• Refine SG: Creeping red fescue
• Basagran®(3): Dry beans(2), soybeans
• Glyphosate: Roundup Ready canola Roundup Ready soybeans
• Liberty(2) for use in LibertyLink canola
• Odyssey® NXT*
• Solo® ADV*
• Viper® ADV(1)* field pea & soybean only
(1) Minimum 250 mL/ac Assure II, add UAN 28% as per Viper® ADV label
(2) Registered tank mixes
(3) Minimum 250 mL/ac Assure II
*Do not use Sure-Mix.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.