Discover some of our other products.
Engarde™ herbicide delivers the ol’ one, two with twice the protection in one powerful corn herbicide. Engarde provides twice the performance with two modes of action; twice the control with knockdown and residual activity; twice the coverage with broadleaf and grassy weeds; and twice the flexibility with a window of application from pre-emergence to the two-leaf stage.
Flexibility, convenience and performance: Engarde herbicide is a valuable tool to make a clean start and finish for corn growers
Enhanced broad-spectrum early weed control from two powerful active ingredients.
Post and residual activity on a broad spectrum of annual broadleaf and grass weeds.
An ideal early setup program in glyphosate tolerant corn or tank mix with a pre-emergence grass herbicide for a one-pass early weed control program.
Tank mix with a glyphosate of choice for early post-emergence applications up to the two-leaf stage of corn.
Homogeneous blend technology delivers a convenient, all-in-one dry formulation – it’s everything you need in one 40-acre jug. Application is flexible from pre-emergence to early post-emergence up to the two-leaf stage of corn.
Flexible for conventional, minimum or no-till corn production.
Can be used on conventional and herbicide tolerant corn hybrids.
When to apply
Crop stage: Up to two-leaf stage
1. Fill clean tank about ⅓ full with fresh water.
2. Turn on full agitation.
3. With the agitator running, add the required amount of Engarde herbicide. Continue to agitate for a minimum of 5 minutes to ensure that Engarde herbicide is completely dispersed.
4. Once granules are dispersed continue to fill the tank to ⅔ to ¾ full, then add the required amount of the tank-mix partner.
5. After Engarde herbicide has been well mixed and is in suspension, add a recommended non-ionic surfactant such as CITOWETT* PLUS, Agral®* 90, or Ag-Surf* at 2 L per 1000 L spray solution (0.2% v/v).
6. Fill the remainder of the spray tank.
7. For repeat tank loads, reduce the material remaining in the tank to 10% of the original volume or less before proceeding with step 1, because remaining chemicals may prevent Engarde herbicide granules from completely dissolving. If this is not possible, pre-slurry Engarde herbicide in a small amount (5-10 L) of water before adding to the tank.
Agitation is required for uniform mixing and application. The optimum water volume for Engarde herbicide application is 140-200 litres of water per hectare (minimum of 100 litres of water per hectare). Use a spray pressure of 175-275 kPa. Flat fan nozzles are recommended. Use 50 mesh filter screens or larger. Use spray preparation of Engarde herbicide within 24 hours or product degradation may occur resulting in a loss of weed control. Use vigorous agitation to thoroughly disperse spray mixtures that have been allowed to stand in the tank
Do not graze or cut for hay
Tank mix with a registered, soil-applied grass herbicide.
A non-ionic surfactant such as Agral 90, CITOWETT PLUS or Ag-Surf must also be used at 0.2% v/v
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.