With residual activity and control of tough perennial broadleaf weeds, Classic™ herbicide is a popular choice for growers of identity-preserved (IP), conventional and glyphosate-tolerant (GT) soybeans.
Soybean (Glycine max)
When to apply
Pre-plant to 3 trifoliate stage. Do not apply after the initiation of flowering.
Up to 60 days before harvest
One pouch (144 grams) treats 10 acres (4 ha).
One jug (576 grams) treats 40 acres (16 ha).
Crop rotation varies by crop and soil pH.
1. Fill clean tank about ¼ full with fresh water.
2. Turn on full agitation.
3. Add the proper amount of Classic herbicide to the water in the spray tank with the agitator running. Maintain full agitation until water-soluble bags are completely dissolved and product is fully dispersed. Continuous agitation is required to keep the product in suspension.
4. After Classic herbicide has been well mixed and is in suspension, add the tank-mix partner, if applicable.
5. Add a recommended amount of spray adjuvant (if required).
6. Fill the remainder of the spray tank with clean water.
Do not graze or cut for hay.
· Assure® II
A non-ionic surfactant such as Agral® 90, CITOWETT PLUS or Ag-Surf must also be used at 0.2% v/v.
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.