With residual activity and control of tough perennial broadleaf weeds, Classic™ herbicide is a popular choice for growers of identity-preserved (IP), conventional and glyphosate-tolerant (GT) soybeans.
Classic helps you manage some of the toughest weeds including nutsedge, sow-thistle and dandelions.
Low use rate and easy to tank-mix with PRE and POST herbicides.
Classic has a wide window of application from 14 days pre-plant up to early post-emergence.
Soybean (Glycine max)
*Provides Dandelion top growth control only (4 to 6 weeks)
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.Find labels for this product
When to apply
Pre-plant to 3 trifoliate stage. Do not apply after the initiation of flowering.
Up to 60 days before harvest
Crop rotation varies by crop and soil pH.
1. Fill clean tank about ¼ full with fresh water.
2. Turn on full agitation.
3. Add the proper amount of Classic herbicide to the water in the spray tank with the agitator running. Maintain full agitation until water-soluble bags are completely dissolved and product is fully dispersed. Continuous agitation is required to keep the product in suspension.
4. After Classic herbicide has been well mixed and is in suspension, add the tank-mix partner, if applicable.
5. Add a recommended amount of spray adjuvant (if required).
6. Fill the remainder of the spray tank with clean water.
Do not graze or cut for hay.
3Only for use in Enlist E3™ soybeans
4Only for use in Roundup Ready 2 Xtend™ soybeans
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.