Tank mix Elevore with these herbicides for contact and residual weed control in soybeans.
Use Elevore™ for pre-plant burndown of broadleaf weeds, including glyphosate resistant Canada fleabane, in both field corn and soybeans.
Apply Elevore with Arylex™ active in the spring for consistent and effective control of broadleaf weeds, providing a clean start and lasting control.
Elevore offers effective control, including Group 2 and glyphosate resistant Canada fleabane and common ragweed. Combine Elevore with any one of numerous tank-mix partners, including glyphosate and soil residual herbicides, for a clean start and long-lasting weed control.
Use Elevore before conventional, Roundup Ready®, Enlist™ or Xtend® production systems.
Use Elevore as a pre-plant burndown in the spring to control weeds in many different and variable weather conditions.
See how Elevore™ herbicide compares against the leading competitor on glyphosate resistant Canada fleabane in a 21 day study conducted by Dr. Francois Tardif of the Department of Plant Agriculture at the University of Guelph.
Corn, Field (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Soybean (Glycine max)
73 ml/ha or 29.5 ml/ac (40 acres per bottle)
1. Fill the tank with ½ to ¾ of the total amount of water.
2. Start agitation.
3. Add the required amount of Elevore.
4. Add the required amount of adjuvant.
5. Continue agitation while filling the spray tank to the required volume.
6. To ensure a uniform spray mixture, continuous agitation is required during application. If product is allowed to settle, thoroughly agitate to resuspend the mixture before spraying. Apply mixture immediately after it is prepared.
Elevore must be applied with a methylated seed oil (MSO) adjuvant or Crop Oil Concentrate (COC) at 0.5 to 1.0% v/v.
When to apply
• 5 or more days before planting field corn
• 7 or more days before planting soybeans
• Apply to actively growing broadleaf weeds at the 1- to 8-leaf stage, unless otherwise specified.
Soluble concentrate formulation.
29.5 ml/ac (40-acre bottle)
Plant winter wheat four months after application: spring wheat, barley, dry beans, alfalfa, oats, canola (all types), flax, mustard (all types), field pea, sunflower, canary seed and timothy 10 months after application; and lentils 22 months after application.
• Tank mix with residual herbicides such as Canopy™ PRO or Guardian™ MAX for soybeans.
• Compatible with all forms of glyphosate
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.