Delegate™ insecticide provides long-lasting control of a broad spectrum of insects in fruit and vegetable crops. It has a favourable environmental and toxicological profile and has minimal effects on beneficials, making it ideal for most Integrated Pest Management programs.
Use Delegate for rapid knockdown and long-lasting control of many pests in a wide range of crops.
Apricot (Prunus armeniaca)
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
Blueberry, Highbush (Vaccinium corymbosum)
Blueberry, Lowbush Muntries
Blueberry, Lowbush (Vaccinium augustifolium)
Cabbage (Brassica oleracea)
Caneberry (Rubus spp. L)
Carrot (Daucus carota ssp. sativus)
Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea var. botrytis)
Celery Root (Apium graveolens var. rapaceum)
Corn, Field, For Seed (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Field (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, For Seed (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Pop (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Sweet (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Sweet (Zea mays)
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
Cucumber (Cucumis sativus var. sativus)
Dill, For Seed (Anethum graveolens)
Eggplant (Solanum melongena)
Garlic (Allium spp.)
Grape (Vitis spp.)
Lettuce, Head (Lactuca sativa var. capitata)
Lettuce, Leaf (Lactuca sativa)
Mint (Mentha spp.)
Nectarine (Prunus persica var. nucipersica)
Nut, Tree Nut, Various
Onion, Bulb Dry Bulb (Allium cepa var. cepa)
Onion, Green (Allium spp.)
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)
Pea (Pisum spp.)
Peach (Prunus persica)
Pepper, Bell, or Green (Capsicum annuum)
Plum (Prunus spp.)
Potato (Solanum tuberosum ssp. Tuberosum)
Radish (Raphanus sativus var. sativus)
Raspberry (Rubus spp.)
Rutabaga (Brassica napus var. napobrassica)
Soybean (Glycine max)
Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa)
Swiss Chard (Beta vulgaris var. flavescens)
Tomato (Lycopsersicon esculentum)
Turnip (Brassica rapa ssp. rapa)
Vegetables, Leafy, Brassica
Vegetables, Root and Tuber
Wheat (Triticum spp.)
Rates are based on crop and pest. Please refer to product label for complete use instructions.
Application timing is based on crop and pest. Please refer to product label for complete use instructions.
6 x 840 g bottles
1. Fill the spray tank ½ full with the amount of clean water required.
2. Start agitation and add the required amount of Delegate insecticide.
3. Continue agitation while filling the spray tank to the required spray volume.
4. Maintain agitation in the spray tank during mixing, loading and application.
Ground: Use spray equipment capable of thorough coverage of the crop, ensuring uniform coverage of the target pest.
Air: Potatoes and Corn (field, sweet, seed and popcorn) only:
• DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty.
• DO NOT apply when wind speed is greater than 16 km/h at flying height at the site of application. DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE S572.1) fine classification. To reduce drift caused by turbulent wingtip vortices, the nozzle distribution along the spray boom length MUST NOT exceed 65% of the wing- or rotorspan.
• Apply only by fixed-wing or rotary aircraft equipment that has been functionally and operationally calibrated for the atmospheric conditions of the area and the application rates and conditions of this label.
• Label rates, conditions and precautions are product specific. Read and understand the entire label before opening this product. Apply only at the rate recommended for aerial application on this label. Where no rate for aerial application appears for the specific use, this product cannot be applied by any type of aerial equipment.
No registered tank mixes.
Delegate can be mixed with fungicides and micro-nutrients. Consult your Corteva Agriscience representative if you are tank mixing Delegate.
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.
View Additional Resource Material (PDF)
Delegate Insecticide (for WBC) Features and Benefits
Horticulture Crop Protection Guide
East Field Guide
West Field Guide
Guide De Champ Est
Guide de Protection des Cultures
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.