Delegate™ insecticide provides long-lasting control of a broad spectrum of insects in fruit and vegetable crops. It has a favourable environmental and toxicological profile and has minimal effects on beneficials, making it ideal for most Integrated Pest Management programs.
Use Delegate for rapid knockdown and long-lasting control of many pests in a wide range of crops.
No other class of products affects the insect’s nervous system with the same mode of action as spinetoram, the active ingredient in Delegate. For this reason, Delegate is an excellent rotational product for use in an Integrated Pest Management system.
Delegate offers low use rates delivered through a convenient dry formulation.
Delegate quickly and effectively controls foliage-feeding pests across many horticulture crops, knocking down pests within minutes to hours of application. Delegate also offers quick knockdown and residual control of Western bean cutworm and European corn borer in field corn.
Apricot (Prunus armeniaca)
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
Blueberry, Highbush (Vaccinium corymbosum)
Blueberry, Lowbush Muntries
Blueberry, Lowbush (Vaccinium augustifolium)
Cabbage (Brassica oleracea)
Caneberry (Rubus spp. L)
Carrot (Daucus carota ssp. sativus)
Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea var. botrytis)
Celeriac Celery Root (Apium graveolens var. rapaceum)
Cherry (Prunus spp.)
Corn, Field, For Seed (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Field (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, For Seed (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Pop (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Sweet (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Sweet (Zea mays)
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
Cucumber (Cucumis sativus var. sativus)
Dill, For Seed (Anethum graveolens)
Eggplant (Solanum melongena)
Garlic (Allium spp.)
Grape (Vitis spp.)
Lettuce, Head (Lactuca sativa var. capitata)
Lettuce, Leaf (Lactuca sativa)
Mint (Mentha spp.)
Nectarine (Prunus persica var. nucipersica)
Nut Tree Nut (various)
Onion, Bulb Dry Bulb (Allium cepa var. cepa)
Onion, Green (Allium spp.)
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)
Pea (Pisum spp.)
Peach (Prunus persica)
Pepper, Bell Green (Capsicum annuum)
Plum (Prunus spp.)
Potato (Solanum tuberosum ssp. Tuberosum)
Radish (Raphanus sativus var. sativus)
Raspberry (Rubus spp.)
Rutabaga (Brassica napus var. napobrassica)
Soybean (Glycine max)
Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa)
Swiss Chard (Beta vulgaris var. flavescens)
Tomato (Lycopsersicon esculentum)
Turnip (Brassica rapa ssp. rapa)
Vegetables, Leafy, Brassica
Vegetables, Root and Tuber
Wheat (Triticum spp.)
Rates are based on crop and pest. Please refer to product label for complete use instructions.
Application timing is based on crop and pest. Please refer to product label for complete use instructions.
6 x 840 g bottles
1. Fill the spray tank ½ full with the amount of clean water required.
2. Start agitation and add the required amount of Delegate insecticide.
3. Continue agitation while filling the spray tank to the required spray volume.
4. Maintain agitation in the spray tank during mixing, loading and application.
Ground: Use spray equipment capable of thorough coverage of the crop, ensuring uniform coverage of the target pest.
Air: Potatoes and Corn (field, sweet, seed and popcorn) only:
• DO NOT apply during periods of dead calm. Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty.
• DO NOT apply when wind speed is greater than 16 km/h at flying height at the site of application. DO NOT apply with spray droplets smaller than the American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE S572.1) fine classification. To reduce drift caused by turbulent wingtip vortices, the nozzle distribution along the spray boom length MUST NOT exceed 65% of the wing- or rotorspan.
• Apply only by fixed-wing or rotary aircraft equipment that has been functionally and operationally calibrated for the atmospheric conditions of the area and the application rates and conditions of this label.
• Label rates, conditions and precautions are product specific. Read and understand the entire label before opening this product. Apply only at the rate recommended for aerial application on this label. Where no rate for aerial application appears for the specific use, this product cannot be applied by any type of aerial equipment.
No registered tank mixes.
Delegate can be mixed with fungicides and micro-nutrients. Consult your Corteva Agriscience representative if you are tank mixing Delegate.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.