Use Closer for quick and effective control of aphids, leafhoppers and scale insects in your vegetable, fruit and field crops.
Isoclast is highly selective and has minimal impact on beneficial arthropods, including bees and predators such as lady beetles, pirate bugs, lacewings and parasitic wasps.
Apricot (Prunus armeniaca)
Asparagus (Asparagus L.)
Cabbage (Brassica oleracea)
Carrot (Daucus carota ssp. sativus)
Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea var. botrytis)
Celery Root (Apium graveolens var. rapaceum)
Chokeberry (Aronia spp.)
Corn, Sweet (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Sweet (Zea mays)
Grape (Vitis spp.)
Nectarine (Prunus persica var. nucipersica)
Nut, Tree Nut, Various
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)
Peach (Prunus persica)
Plum (Prunus spp.)
Potato, Sweet (Ipomoea batatas var. batatas)
Potato, Sweet (Ipomoea batatas)
Potato (Solanum tuberosum ssp. Tuberosum)
Radish (Raphanus sativus var. sativus)
Rutabaga (Brassica napus var. napobrassica)
Swiss Chard (Beta vulgaris var. flavescens)
Turnip (Brassica rapa ssp. rapa)
• In brassica (cole) vegetables and leafy vegetables, do not apply within three days of harvest.
• In grapes, do not apply within seven days of harvest.
• In pome fruits and stone fruits, do not apply within seven days of harvest.
• In root, tuberous and corm vegetables, do not apply within seven days of harvest.
• Fill the spray tank with water to about ½ of the required spray volume.
• Start agitation and add the required amount of Closer.
• Continue agitation while mixing and filling the spray tank to the required spray volume.
• Maintain sufficient agitation during application to ensure uniformity of the spray mix.
• Do not allow water or spray mixture to back-siphon into the water source.
No registered tank mixes.
• Do not make applications less than seven days apart.
• DO NOT apply this product during crop flowering period or when flowering weeds are present in the treatment area (exceptfor potatoes where applications during crop flowering period are allowed).
• Re-entry interval (REI) is 12 hours or until sprays have dried.
View Additional Resource Material (PDF)
2019 Horticulture Crop Protection Guide
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.