Success is a revolutionary bio-insecticide effective on several important insects, with a unique mode of action, for use in greenhouse, tree fruit and vegetables.
Success can be used safely around humans, animals and the environment, when used according to the label. It can be used safely around beneficial insects making it a perfect fit in Integrated Pest Management programs when used according to the product label.
The active ingredient in Success is spinosad, the first of an entirely new and revolutionary class of insect control products called Naturalyte. These insect control products are natural metabolites derived from living organisms. Spinosad is produced by fermentation of naturally occurring bacteria (Saccharpolyspora spinosa).
By contact and by ingestion, for a rapid knockdown effect and residual activity.
Apricot (Prunus armeniaca)
Asparagus (Asparagus L.)
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
Bean, Snap (Phaseolus spp.)
Bean, Snap (Phaseolus vulgaris var. vulgaris)
Broccoli (Brassica oleracea var. italica)
Caneberry (Rubus spp. L)
Chokeberry (Aronia spp.)
Corn, Sweet (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Corn, Sweet (Zea mays)
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
Dill, For Seed (Anethum graveolens)
Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius)
Grape (Vitis spp.)
Nectarine (Prunus persica var. nucipersica)
Onion (Allium spp.)
Peach (Prunus persica)
Pear (Pyrus communis)
Plum (Prunus spp.)
Potato (Solanum tuberosum ssp. Tuberosum)
Quince (Chaenomeles spp.)
Rhubarb (Rheum x hybridum)
Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa)
Vegetables, Leafy, Brassica
Vegetables, Root and Tuber
Success delivers effective control against the following:
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.Find labels for this product
• Apply in 1000 L/ha of water (unless specifically noted).
• Fill the spray tank with water to 1/2 the total spray volume required.
• Start agitation.
• Ensure the pH of the water is between 6 and 8. Adjust if necessary.
• Add required amount of product per hectare.
• Continue mixing and agitation while filling the spray tank to the required volume.
• Cranberry – Do not apply within 21 days of harvest.
• Apricot, nectarine, peach – Do not apply within 14 days of harvest.
• Pome fruit, potatoes, cherry, plum, prune, chokecherry, grapes, sweet corn – Do not apply within 7 days of harvest.
• Brassica vegetables, root and tuber vegetables, bulb vegetables, caneberries, bushberries, snap bean – Do not apply within 3 days of harvest.
• Leafy vegetables, fruiting vegetables, onion – Do not apply within 1 day of harvest.
No registered tank mixes.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.