Discover some of our other products.
Destra™ IS is a post-emergence herbicide that gives growers an effective tool to control weeds in corn while managing herbicide resistance. Destra IS delivers unsurpassed convenience and flexibility, making weed control hassle-free.
With two modes of action and a user-friendly dry formulation, Destra™ IS is the perfect glyphosate tank-mix partner for one-pass, broad-spectrum knockdown and residual control.
The only way to make it easier would be if it sprayed itself.
Destra IS can be applied post-emergence from the three- to eight-leaf stage of corn.
Destra IS contains isoxadifen, a built-in safener that increases crop safety by increasing the level of herbicide metabolism in the corn plant.
Destra IS has shown excellent crop safety on a wide range of hybrids, including short season varieties.
Destra IS contains an advanced blend formulation that provides you with a low use rate and faster mixing and jug cleanout. Destra IS is also the only dry mesotrione formulation available on the market.
Corn, Field (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Destra IS is a post-emergence herbicide that gives growers in Eastern Canada an effective tool to control weeds in corn while managing herbicide resistance.
When to apply
Crop stage: 3- to 8-leaf stage
Up to 100 days before harvest
Easy-to-handle dry blend formulation for faster mixing and jug cleanout.
2 x 4.4 kg jugs/case
Seed winter wheat after four months, field corn after 10 months, and soybeans and white beans 11 months after application
1. Fill clean tank about ⅓ full with fresh water.
2. Turn on full agitation.
3. With the agitator running, add the required amount of Destra IS herbicide. Continue to agitate for a minimum of 5 minutes to ensure that DuPont™ Destra IS herbicide is completely dispersed.
4. Once granules are dispersed continue to fill the tank to 2/3 to ¾ full, then add the required amount of the tank-mix partner.
5. After Destra IS herbicide has been well mixed and is in suspension, add a recommended non-ionic surfactant at 2 L per 1000 L spray solution (0.2 % v/v), unless tank mixing with glyphosate, then no adjuvant is required
6. Fill the remainder of the spray tank.
7. For repeat tank loads, reduce the material remaining in the tank to 10% of the original volume or less before proceeding with step 1, because remaining chemicals may prevent Destra IS herbicide granules from completely dissolving. If this is not possible, pre-slurry Destra IS herbicide in a small amount (5-10 L) of water before adding to the tank.
Do not graze for a minimum of 30 days after application.
· AAtrex® Liquid 480
A non-ionic surfactant such as Agral® 90, CITOWETT PLUS or Ag-Surf must also be used at 0.2% v/v.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions. Destra™ is a trademark of Dow AgroSciences, DuPont, or Pioneer and their affiliated companies or respective owners.