Restore™ II is a systemic, post-emergence broadleaf herbicide designed for the management of a broad spectrum of broadleaf weeds and invasive species in rangeland and permanent grass pastures.
Restore II is an easy to use, broad spectrum product for the control of invasive broadleaf weeds.
Why use Restore II?
Aerial: Apply in a minimum of 5 gal/ac solution.
Ground: Apply in a minimum of 20 gal/ac total spray solution.
• Restore II is a co-formulated solution packaged in 2 x 9.7 L jugs; one case treats 20 acres.
• Minimum 20 gal/ac total spray solution (ground applications).
• Minimum 5 gal/ac total spray solution (aerial applications).
• Backpack applications to small areas: create a 0.24% solution with 10 L of water.
• Thoroughly and uniformly wet the foliage of all target plants but not to the point of runoff.
• Application timing to control a broad range of weeds may be challenging, since emergence and growth stages occur at different times throughout the season.
• Target timing to the most problematic weed. For example, if your primary target is tall buttercup, timing will likely be earlier (May 15 to June 30). If the primary target is Canada thistle, wait long enough for the majority of thistles to emerge (July 1 to 30).
• Apply Restore II when the primary target weed is most actively growing, after emergence and prior to flowering.
• Environmental stresses, such as severe drought or extended periods of heat, may decrease efficacy.
• Restore II controls weeds and root systems that are present at time of application; weeds that have not emerged will not have the same level of control.
• No grazing restrictions for livestock.
• Allow 7 days after application before grazing lactating dairy animals.
• Restore II works like a natural growth-regulating hormone found only in plants.
• Mammals do not metabolize Restore II. If ingested, it is rapidly excreted from the body in the urine, and does not accumulate.
• Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter.
• Allow 30 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage.
• Do not spray if injury to existing forage legumes cannot be tolerated.
• Do not apply within the drip line of desirable trees.
• Take appropriate measures to prevent application or drift onto plants and trees not intended for control.
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.
View Additional Resource Material (PDF)
Range and Pasture Guide
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.