Restore II is a systemic, post-emergence broadleaf herbicide designed for the management of a broad spectrum of broadleaf weeds and invasive species in rangeland and permanent grass pastures.
RestoreTM II is an easy to use, broad spectrum product for the control of invasive broadleaf weeds.
Why use Restore II?
Controls tough to control broadleaf weeds.
Effectively controls a broad spectrum of invasive plants and broadleaf weeds.
Restore II is a co-formulated solution that does not require mixing. One jug treats 10 acres, convenient for both large or small sprayers.
Aerial: Apply in a minimum of 5 gal/ac solution.
Ground: Apply in a minimum of 20 gal/ac total spray solution.
• Restore II is a co-formulated solution packaged in 2 x 9.7 L jugs; one case treats 20 acres.
• Minimum 20 gal/ac total spray solution (ground applications).
• Minimum 5 gal/ac total spray solution (aerial applications).
• Backpack applications to small areas: create a 0.24% solution with 10 L of water.
• Thoroughly and uniformly wet the foliage of all target plants but not to the point of runoff.
• No grazing restrictions for beef livestock.
• Allow 7 days after application before grazing lactating animals.
• Restore II works like a natural growth-regulating hormone found only in plants.
• Mammals do not metabolize Restore II. If ingested, it is rapidly excreted from the body in the urine, and does not accumulate.
• Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter.
• Allow 30 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage.
• Do not spray if injury to existing forage legumes cannot be tolerated.
• Do not apply within the drip line of desirable trees.
• Take appropriate measures to prevent application or drift onto plants and trees not intended for control.
View Additional Resource Material (PDF)
2019 Range and Pasture Guide
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.