Grazon XC is the only complete solution for tree, brush, and broadleaf weed control in pasture management.
Why use Grazon XC?
The only complete solution for tree and broadleaf weed control in pasture.
Improved handling profile and lower use rates.
The liquid formulation of Grazon XC make it easy to mix and apply.
Ground or air; use coarse sprays to minimize drift.
• Backpack applications to small areas: create a 0.67% solution of Grazon XC in water for weed and shrub control (e.g. mix 67 mL of Grazon XC in 10 L of water).
• For all applications, coverage of the targeted foliage is very important.
1.9 L/ac for broadleaf weed control.
2.5 L/ac for tree and shrub.
Addition of a non-ionic surfactant such as Intake adjuvant is required to control certain tough to control weeds and trees. For rates specific to your desired result, please consult the label or call the Solutions Centre at 1-800-667-3852.
• Target timing to the most problematic plants. For example, if your primary target is absinthe
wormwood, timing will likely be earlier (May 15 to June 15). If the primary target is Canada
thistle, wait long enough for the majority of thistles to emerge (July 1 to 30).
• Apply when the primary target plant is actively growing, after emergence and prior
• Environmental stresses such as severe drought or extended periods of heat may
• Grazon XC can only control weeds and root systems that are treated; weeds that have
not emerged will not have the same level of control as weeds that were fully emerged.
• Initially, target plants will show limited visual activity following application; however, plant
growth will stop. More effects can be observed 45 to 60 days following application.
• Successful application provides at least two years of improved grass production.
• No grazing restrictions for beef livestock.
• Allow 7 days after application before grazing lactating animals.
• Withdraw meat mammals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter.
• Allow 30 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage.
• Do not harvest grass for hay within 30 days after application.
• Do not apply within 1.5 times the height of desirable trees in pastures.
• Do not spray if injury to existing forage legumes cannot be tolerated.
• Take appropriate measures to prevent application or drift onto plants and trees that are not intended for control.