Reclaim II is a selective broadleaf weed and shrub control herbicide for use in rangeland and permanent pasture. It provides extended control of shrubs and broadleaf weed species.
Why use Reclaim II?
Increases grass production, helping to reset the ecosystem back to a more balanced state.
Controls a range of challenging plant problems for up to 24 months, including Canada thistle, buckbrush, dandelion, prairie sage, wild rose, wolf willow and more.
Aerial: Apply Reclaim II Herbicide at the recommended rates in a minimum spray volume of 30 L/ha by air. For better coverage use 50 L/ha.
Ground: Apply Reclaim II Herbicide at the recommended rates in a minimum spray volume of 110 L/ha. For better coverage use 200 L/ha.
• One case treats 20 acres.
• Apply a minimum of 20 gallons of water per acre by ground.
• Apply a minimum of 5 gallons of water per acre by air.
• Reclaim II requires the addition of a non-ionic surfactant such as Intake at 0.25% v/v for ground application or 1% v/v for aerial application.
• Target timing to the most problematic plants. For example, if your primary target is buckbrush, timing will likely be earlier (June 1 to July 15). If the primary target is Canada thistle, wait long enough for the majority of thistles to emerge (July 1 to 30).
• Apply when the primary target plant is actively growing, after emergence and prior to flowering.
• Reclaim II can only control weeds and root systems that are treated. Weeds that have not emerged will not have the same level of control as weeds that were fully emerged.
Removal of competing vegetation may result in new Canada thistle shoots emerging.
• No grazing restrictions for beef livestock.
• Allow 7 days after application before grazing lactating animals.
• Withdraw meat mammals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter.
• Allow 30 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage.
• Do not spray if injury to existing forage legumes cannot be tolerated.
• Do not apply within the drip line of desirable trees.
• Take appropriate measures to prevent application or drift on plants and trees not intended for control.
• Environmental stresses such as severe drought or extended periods of heat may decrease efficacy.
View Additional Resource Material (PDF)
Range and Pasture Guide
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.