Aerial: Apply Reclaim II Herbicide at the recommended rates in a minimum spray volume of 30 L/ha by air. For better coverage use 50 L/ha.
Ground: Apply Reclaim II Herbicide at the recommended rates in a minimum spray volume of 110 L/ha. For better coverage use 200 L/ha.
Refer to the Reclaim II label for complete use instructions. Refer to the Controlled Weeds list for the full list of weeds.
• One case treats 20 acres.
• Apply a minimum of 20 gallons of water per acre by ground.
• Apply a minimum of 5 gallons of water per acre by air.
• Reclaim II requires the addition of a non-ionic surfactant such as Gateway™ adjuvant at 0.25% v/v for ground application or 1% v/v for aerial application.
• Target timing to the most problematic plants. For example, if your primary target is buckbrush, timing will likely be earlier (June 1 to July 15). If the primary target is Canada thistle, wait long enough for the majority of thistles to emerge (July 1 to 30).
• Apply when the primary target plant is actively growing, after emergence and prior to flowering.
• Reclaim II controls weeds and root systems that are present at time of application; weeds that have not emerged will not have the same level of control.
Removal of competing vegetation may result in new Canada thistle shoots emerging.
Mixing with Water
1) Fill the spray tank 3/4 full of clean water.
2) Add the required amount of Reclaim II A Herbicide with the agitation running. Pre-slurrying with water may be necessary where there is little or no agitation or an injection system is being used or where herbicide is first added to a tank other than the spray tank.
3) Add the required amount of Reclaim II B Herbicide with the agitation running.
4) Add the recommended surfactant (such as Gateway Adjuvant, AG-SURF, AGRAL 90 or CITOWETT PLUS) at 0.25% v/v or 2.5 litres per 1000 litres of spray solution.
5) Add antifoaming agent, if required.
• No grazing restrictions for livestock.
• Allow 7 days after application before grazing lactating dairy animals.
• Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter.
• Allow 30 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage.
• Do not spray if injury to existing forage legumes cannot be tolerated.
• Do not apply within the drip line of desirable trees.
• Take appropriate measures to prevent application or drift on plants and trees not intended for control.
• Environmental stresses such as severe drought or extended periods of heat may decrease efficacy.