Liquid Achieve SC herbicide provides better value control of grassy weeds in wheat and barley.
Effective control of wild oats, Persian darnel, barnyard grass, and green/yellow foxtail in wheat and barley.
Apply on your crop from the 2 leaf stage right up to flag leaf!
Tough on weeds and safe on your crop.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Triticale (x Triticosecale spp.)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum spp.)
80 ac./case (40 ac./jug)
2400 ac./pallet (480 ac./drum)
• Water volume
- Ground 20-40 L/ac. (5-10 US gal/ac.)
- Aerial 12-18 L/ac. (3-5 US gal/ac.)
• Intake Adjuvant must be added at a rate of 0.66% v/v.
- Intake Adjuvant sold separately.
1) Fill the spray tank with 1/2 to 3/4 of the required amount of water.
2) Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying prodecure.
3) If mixing with OcTTain XL, follow these instructions:
• Water with <400 PPM Bicarbonates: Add Ammonia Water Conditioner (Finish or Flush) at 0.25% v/v, Unite or E-Z Mix at 1% v/v.
• >400 PPM bicarbonates. Addition of AMS at label recommended rates.
4) Add any tank mix partners that are a dry formulation.
5) Add the required amount of Liquid Achieve.
6) Add the required amount of broadleaf tank mix partner.
7) Add the required amount of Intake adjuvant.
8) Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
• Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler.
• Hard Water: Always add ammonium sulfate first at 0.75-1.5 kg/100 L of water or 1.0 % v/v when water analysis indicates bicarbonate ion levels are 400 ppm or greater.
• Allow 16 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage.
• Mature crops may be harvested 60 days after application.
• 2,4-D Ester™
• Attain™ XC
• Buctril™ M
• Curtail™ M
• MCPA Ester™
• OcTTain™ XL
• Prestige™ XC/XL
Performance Inquiry Guidelines
Corteva encourages contact within the timelines listed for proper field assessments to resolve and rectify the call.
After these deadlines, it is difficult to determine the circumstances leading to non-performance.
Seed - Days After Use - Within 21 days (after crop emergence)
Pre-emergent herbicides - Days After Use - Within 21 days (after crop emergence)
Post emergent herbicides - Days After Use - Within 21 days after treatment
Pre-seed herbicides - Days After Use - Within 21 days after treatment
Pre-harvest or post harvest - Days After Use - Within 21 days after seeding – the following spring
Fallow applications - Days After Use - Within 21 days after treatment
Fungicides - Days After Use - 7 days after treatment
For more information, download the full label
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.