Plug the gaps in your soybean broadleaf weed control program with the crop-safe tank mix that controls giant ragweed and Canada fleabane in soybeans.
By adding FirstRate herbicide to your weed control program, you will be giving soybeans your best shot.
Pre-emergence (8.5 g/ac)
Pre-emergence (17 g/ac)
|Post-emergence (8.5 g/ac)
1Note: Group 2 resistant biotypes are known to exist and these populations will not be controlled
Refer to the FirstRate label for complete use instructions.
Refer to the Controlled Weeds list for the full list of weeds.
Water soluble packaging: 10 x 17 g water soluble packets per package New 340 g
Bottle: 4 x 340 g/case
FirstRate herbicide is a water dispersible granule formulation. Thorough mixing is required. Vigorous, continuous agitation during mixing, filling and throughout application is required. Sparger pipe agitators generally provide the most effective agitation in spray tanks. To prevent foaming in the spray tank avoid stirring or splashing air into the spray mixture. To prevent foaming during filling keep end of fill pipe below the surface of the liquid in the spray tank. The addition of an anti-foaming agent such as Halt® may also reduce foaming.
The following method is recommended:
1) Fill the spray tank with 1/4 to 1/3 of the total amount of water required for the load.
2) Start the agitation system.
3) Open the foil over-pack and add the required number of water soluble packets (product in transparent film) directly into the spray tank while agitating. Do not open water soluble packets. Water soluble packets will float on the surface until the water soluble film dissolves and releases the product. Handling packets with hands should be minimized.
4) Continue agitation until the product is completely dispersed.
5) For postemergence applications only: Add the non-ionic surfactant and liquid fertilizer after the water soluble packets have dissolved completely.
6) Complete filling spray tank while continuing agitation system.
7) Before spraying, make sure the product is thoroughly dispersed in the water.
If spraying and agitation must be stopped before the spray tank is empty, the materials may settle to the bottom. Settled materials must be re-suspended before spraying is resumed. A sparger agitator is particularly useful for this purpose. Settled material may be more difficult to re-suspend than when originally mixed. Line screens in the spray tank should be no finer than 50 mesh.
Rainfast: 2 hours
Do not harvest soybean plants for forage or hay. Do not harvest soybeans for 65 days after application.
Caution: Do not graze the treated crops or cut for hay; sufficient data are not available to support this
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.