Extra-concentrated Attain™ XC delivers excellent control of 40 of today’s toughest broadleaf weeds in all soil zones in Western Canada.
Attain XC herbicide offers many proven benefits
Extra-concentrated excellence on 40 of today’s toughest broadleaf weeds in all soil zones.
Choose the rate option that suits your weed conditions: 40 or 53 ac/case.
Grass, Forage, Fodder, and or Hay
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring (Triticum aestivum)
Wheat, Winter (Triticum aestivum)
Now registered in the following provinces:
Rates: 40 ac/ case rate
For heavy weed populations, larger weeds or poor growing conditions.
Rates: 53 ac/ case rate
Alternate rate option for excellent kochia control.
1Top growth control only
3Including Group 2 resistant biotypes
Refer to the Attain XC labels for complete use instructions.
- For heavy weed populations, larger weeds or poor growing conditions.
- Alternate rate option for excellent kochia control.
- Ground 20-40 L/ac (5-10 US gal/ac.)
- Aerial 12-20 L/ac (3-5 US gal/ac.)
When to apply
• Crop stage: 4 leaf - flag leaf
• Weed stage: 1- 6 leaf or as indicated on the product label
Rainfast: 1 hour
Seed to all major crops the year following application, plus:
• Dry beans
• Sugar beets
1) Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
2) Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
3) Add any required water conditioners.
4) Add any tank-mix partners that are a dry formulation.
5) Add the required amount of grassy weed tank-mix partner.
6) Add the required amount of Attain XC A.
7) Add the required amount of Attain XC B.
8) Add any required adjuvant or surfactants.
9) Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler.
• Allow 7 days after application before grazing lactating animals.
• Livestock may graze treated areas 3 days after application.
• Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter.
• Allow 30 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage.
• Mature crops may be harvested 60 days after application.
• Simplicity™ GoDRI™
• Liquid Achieve™
Performance Inquiry Guidelines
- Corteva encourages contact within the timelines listed for proper field assessments to resolve and rectify the call.
- After these deadlines, it is difficult to determine the circumstances leading to non-performance.
- Seed - Days After Use - Within 21 days (after crop emergence).
- Pre-emergent herbicides - Days After Use - Within 21 days (after crop emergence).
- Post emergent herbicides - Days After Use - Within 21 days after treatment.
- Pre-seed herbicides - Days After Use - Within 21 days after treatment.
- Pre-harvest or post harvest - Days After Use - Within 21 days after seeding – the following spring.
- Fallow applications - Days After Use - Within 21 days after treatment.
- Fungicides - Days After Use - 7 days after treatment.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.