StellarTM XL offers several benefits that make it a high-performing, easy-to-use broadleaf weed herbicide:
StellarTM XL’s all-in-one formulation decreases volume by 40% and is available in 40-acre cases, 240-acre drums and 1280-acre totes. Totes take up less space and are easier to transport, handle and dispose of, allowing for increased efficiency at spray season.
StellarTM XL has a wide window of application allowing you to combat annual broadleaf weeds from the 3- to 6-leaf stage, plus has no re-cropping restrictions.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Oat (Avena spp.)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum aestivum)
For early, effective broadleaf weed control in oats, wheat and barley choose Stellar XL this year.
• 40 ac/case (20 ac/jug)
• 1200 ac/pallet (240 ac/drum)
• 1280 ac/tote
• Water volume
- Ground: 40 L/ac (10 *US *gal/ac)
- Air: Not registered
When to apply
• Crop stage: 3- to 6-leaf
• Weed stage: 1- to 4-leaf, or as indicated on the product label
Available in 40-acre cases, 240-acre drums and 1280-acre totes.
When mixing, you will use step 5 or step 7 but not both.
• Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
• Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
• If water conditioner is required, add now.
• Add any tank-mix partners that are a dry formulation.
• If using an oil dispersible grassy weed tank-mix partner (such as Simplicity™) add now.
• Add the required amount of Stellar XL.
• Add the required amount of grassy weed tank-mix partner if not using an oil dispersible formulation.
• Add any required adjuvant or surfactants.
• Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler
• SimplicityTM GoDRITM
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.
Additional Resource Material (PDF)
West Field Guide
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.