StellarTM XL offers several benefits that make it a high-performing, easy-to-use broadleaf weed herbicide:
StellarTM XL’s all-in-one formulation decreases volume by 40% and is available in 40-acre cases, 240-acre drums and 1280-acre totes. Totes take up less space and are easier to transport, handle and dispose of, allowing for increased efficiency at spray season.
StellarTM XL has a wide window of application allowing you to combat annual broadleaf weeds from the 3- to 6-leaf stage, plus has no re-cropping restrictions.
Controls a wide range of annual broadleaf weeds, including kochia, cleavers, and hemp-nettle (Group 2 resistant biotypes) and several others in wheat, barley and oats.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Oat (Avena spp.)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum spp.)
• 40 ac/case (20 ac/jug)
• 1200 ac/pallet (240 ac/drum)
• 1280 ac/tote
• Water volume
- Ground: 40 L/ac (10 *US *gal/ac)
- Air: Not registered
When to apply
• Crop stage: 3- to 6-leaf
• Weed stage: 1- to 4-leaf, or as indicated on the product label
Available in 40-acre cases, 240-acre drums and 1280-acre totes.
When mixing, you will use step 5 or step 7 but not both.
• Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
• Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
• If water conditioner is required, add now.
• Add any tank-mix partners that are a dry formulation.
• If using an oil dispersible grassy weed tank-mix partner (such as Simplicity™) add now.
• Add the required amount of Stellar XL.
• Add the required amount of grassy weed tank-mix partner if not using an oil dispersible formulation.
• Add any required adjuvant or surfactants.
• Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler
• SimplicityTM GoDRITM
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.