Excellent Group 2 control of wild oats, including Group 1 resistant wild oats and Japanese brome in a convenient, easy-to-use formulation.
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum aestivum)
When to apply
106 ac/jug (4 x 2.24 kg case)
1. Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
2. Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
3. Add required water conditioner (Simplicity™ only, not required with Simplicity GoDRI).
4. Add any tank-mix partners that are a dry formulation.
5. Add the required amount of Simplicity/Simplicity GoDRI.
6. Add the required amount of broadleaf tank-mix partner.
7. Add Agral® 90 at 0.25% v/v (for Simplicity GoDRI only).
8. Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler
• Livestock may graze treated areas seven days after application.
• PHI – Mature crops may be harvested 60 days after application.
· OcTTain™ XL
· Prestige™ XC/XL
· Stellar™ XL
· Frontline™ 2,4-D XC
· Attain™ XC
· Buctril M
Simplicity GoDRI always requires the addition of Agral 90 or another Corteva Agriscience recommended non-ionic surfactant:
– Agral 90 at 0.25% v/v, Sentry at 0.25% v/v, Ag-Surf® Original at 0.25% v/v or High Activate at 1% v/v
“I was very nervous about using the granular formulation but it proved not to cause any trouble at all. Concern was about plugging nozzles or screens and after spraying it and checking everything there was absolutely no problems at all. This dry formulation made a HUGE difference in time. Very happy. I will definitely be using it in the future.”
“Mixing and dispersion were good. Handling was excellent. Found no signs of buildup or residue.”
“Very convenient for mixing, and handling. Seemed to work very well on the weeds also."