Prestige XC herbicide has major benefits to offer.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Oat (Avena spp.)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum aestivum)
Refer to the Prestige XC label for complete use instructions.
Refer to the Controlled Weeds list for the full list of weeds.
20 ac/case rate
• Canada thistle(1)
• Field horsetail(5)
• Perennial sow thistle(1)
27 ac/case rate
• Canada thistle(1)(7)
• Field horsetail(5)
(1) Season-long control, with some regrowth in the fall (top growth control)
(2) Spring rosettes only
(3) Including Group 2 resistant that inhibit the ALS enzyme
(4) Controls the population that is present at time of spraying but not subsequent flushes
(5) Top growth only
(6) All varieties
(7) Low infestations
• 20 ac./case (480 ac./pallet)
- For heavy weed populations, larger weeds or poor growing conditions.
• 27 ac./case (640 ac./pallet)
-When tank mixing with Simplicity™, use the 27 ac./case rate.
- Ground 20-40 L/ac. (5-10 US gal/ac.)
- Aerial 12-20 L/ac. (3-5 US gal/ac.)
• Sugar Beets
(1) For pea rotation rainfall from June 1st to August 31st in the year of application must be greater than 140 mm (5.5 inches) and annual rainfall must be greater than 175 mm (6.9 inches).
• Liquid Achieve™
• Simplicity™ GoDRI
Performance Inquiry Guidelines
Corteva encourages contact within the timelines listed for proper field assessments to resolve and rectify the call.
After these deadlines, it is difficult to determine the circumstances leading to non-performance.
Seed - Days After Use - Within 21 days (after crop emergence)
Pre-emergent herbicides - Days After Use - Within 21 days (after crop emergence)
Post emergent herbicides - Days After Use - Within 21 days after treatment
Pre-seed herbicides - Days After Use - Within 21 days after treatment
Pre-harvest or post harvest - Days After Use - Within 21 days after seeding – the following spring
Fallow applications - Days After Use - Within 21 days after treatment
Fungicides - Days After Use - 7 days after treatment
• Livestock may graze treated areas 7 days after application.
• Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter.
• Allow 7 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage.
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
Prestige XC Herbicide Co-Pack SDS
Herbicide Prestige XC emballage combiné fiche signalétique
Additional Resource Material (PDF)
West Field Guide
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.