Milestone™ herbicide for the professional vegetation manager delivers highly selective control of invasive broadleaf weed species with low use rates, tank-mix flexibility and a liquid formulation.
Milestone is a herbicide designed for the management of invasive species and broad-spectrum, broadleaf weed control for roadside, rights-of-way and other non-crop vegetation control.
Why use Milestone?
Controls a wide range of invasive broadleaf weeds.
Effective control on the labelled weeds, while being safe to grasses and other desirable species.
Excellent tank mix partner with Torpedo, EsplAnade, Arsenal and VP480 for total vegetation control.
Favourable environmental and user safety profile. Aminopyralid is the only reduced risk active registered in the Canadian IVM industry.
Refer to the Milestone label for complete use instructions.
Refer to the Controlled Weeds list for the full list of weeds.
Milestone should NOT be used over the top of desirable trees. Application may be made up to the drip line (outermost edge of the branches) of desirable trees. Use additional caution around lateral root systems, shallow rooting species and those that propagate vegetatively through layering.
• Apply to target weeds when they are actively growing.
• Only weeds present at the time of application will be controlled.
• Apply to actively growing weeds, after emergence, prior to flowering.
Rainfast: 2 Hours
There is no restriction on livestock and wildlife grazing treated areas.
• Registered tank mix with 2,4-D for enhanced spectrum of control.
• Milestone at 0.5 L/ha tank mixed with 2,4-D Amine will provide activity on the following additional species:
– Annual sow thistle
– Blue lettuce
– Bull thistle
– Burdock (<4 leaf)
– Common plantain
– Common tansy
– Curled dock (<4 leaf)
– Hoary cress
– Perennial sow thistle
– Stinging nettle
– Sweet clover
Refer to product label for complete use directions.
• Tank mix Milestone with VP480, Arsenal, or EsplAnade for applications where total vegetation control is desired. Refer to product label for rates.
• Other tank mixes, such as OcTTain XL and Torpedo, can be supported under the PMRA tank-mix policy. Please contact your Corteva Agriscience representative.
Apply to actively growing weeds. Avoid applying to plants under stress.
View Additional Resource Material (PDF)
2019 Vegetation Management Guide
Tank Mixing - FAQ
Milestone, ClearView and Sightline around Trees Factsheet
2019 Guide de gestion de la végétation
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.