Sightline offers professional vegetation managers highly effective control of kochia and broadleaf weeds. It provides the best spectrum of control in the industry, with a favourable environmental and user safety profile and tank mix options for bare ground applications.
Why use Sightline?
Sightline provides the widest spectrum for extended control of broadleaf weeds, invasive plants and shrubs.
Exceptional post-emergent control of kochia, including ALS and glyphosate resistant biotypes
Can be tank mixed with VP 480 glyphosate or other non-selective products to achieve total vegetation control.
Multiple modes of action
Three different active ingredients and two modes of action in one box.
Now registered in the following provinces:
Refer to the Sightline label for complete use instructions.
Refer to the Controlled Weeds list for the full list of weeds.
• Sightline should NOT be used over-the-top of desirable trees.
• It should only be used up to the drip line (outermost edge of the tree canopy) of desirable trees.
• Use additional caution around lateral root systems, shallow rooting species and those that propagate vegetatively through root shoots.
• One case treats 8 ha or 20 ac. at the highest rate. • Case components: Sightline A – 1.84 kg - Sightline B – 6.72 L. • Sightline requires the addition of Gateway adjuvant at 0.2% v/v. • Water volume - For broadcast applications, apply in a minimum of 200 L/ha total solution. • Individual plants - 2.3 g of Sightline A, 8.4 mL of Sightline B, and 20 mL of surfactant in 10 L of water. Thoroughly wet, but not to the point of runoff.
• Apply to target weeds and shrubs when they are actively growing. • Only weeds and shrubs present at the time of application will be controlled. Weeds - Apply to actively growing weeds, after emergence, prior to flowering. Shrubs - Apply to actively growing shrubs, after full leaf expansion, but prior to the development of a waxy cuticle on the leaf of the shrubs. • Kochia: For best results, apply to young plants which have emerged approximately 15-25cm in size. Kochia must be emerged at the time of application. For season-long control, and to reduce stands in the sequential year, applications should occur once the majority of the kochia populations has emerged, prior to seed set. For suppression of kochia up to 50 cm in height*, apply Sightline B at 0.42 L/ha. For control of Kochia up to 50 cm in height*, apply Sightline B at 0.84 L/ha.
Rainfast: 2 Hours
Use 135-230 g/ha Sightline A herbicide tank mixed with 0.42-0.84 L/ha Sightline B herbicide. Note that the highest rate of Sightline B (0.84 L/ha) is required for control of kochia (2- to 8-leaf stage). 1) Fill the spray tank 3/4 full of clean water. 2) Add the required amount of Sightline A herbicide with the agitation running. Pre-slurrying with water may be necessary where there is little or no agitation, or an injection system is being used, or where herbicide is first added to a tank other than the spray tank. 3) Add the required amount of Sightline B Herbicide with the agitation running. 4) Add Gateway at 0.2% v/v or 2 L/1,000 L of spray solution. 5) Add antifoaming agent, if required.
• Tank mix Sightline with VP480 for applications where total vegetation control is required. Refer to product label for rates.
• Other tank mixes, such as EsplAnde™, Torpedo, and Arsenal, can be supported under the PMRA tank-mix policy. Please contact your Corteva representative.
• Apply to actively growing weeds and shrubs. Avoid applying to plants under stress.
• Kochia - For longer lasting results on bareground sites, apply when the majority of the population has emerged. Plants not emerged at the time of application will not be controlled.