Sightline™ herbicide for the professional vegetation manager delivers broad-spectrum control of broadleaf weeds, including ALS and glyphosate resistant kochia, in a convenient, all-in-one package
Sightline offers professional vegetation managers highly effective control of kochia and broadleaf weeds. It provides the best spectrum of control in the industry, with a favourable environmental and user safety profile and tank mix options for bare ground applications.
Why use Sightline?
Sightline provides the widest spectrum for extended control of broadleaf weeds, invasive plants and shrubs.
Exceptional post-emergent control of kochia, including ALS and glyphosate resistant biotypes
Can be tank mixed with VP 480 glyphosate or other non-selective products to achieve total vegetation control.
Three different active ingredients and two modes of action in one box.
Refer to the Sightline label for complete use instructions.
Refer to the Controlled Weeds list for the full list of weeds.
• Sightline should NOT be used over-the-top of desirable trees.
• It should only be used up to the drip line (outermost edge of the tree canopy) of desirable trees.
+BJ46• Use additional caution around lateral root systems, shallow rooting species and those that propagate vegetatively through root shoots.
• Tank mix Sightline with VP480 for applications where total vegetation control is required. Refer to product label for rates.
• Other tank mixes, such as EsplAnde™, Torpedo, and Arsenal, can be supported under the PMRA tank-mix policy. Please contact your Corteva representative.
• Apply to actively growing weeds and shrubs. Avoid applying to plants under stress.
• Kochia - For longer lasting results on bareground sites, apply when the majority of the population has emerged. Plants not emerged at the time of application will not be controlled.
• Pre-slurrying Sightline is recommended.
Sightline Herbicide Label
Safety Data Sheets (PDF)
Sightline Herbicide MSDS
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.