ClearViewTM herbicide is the industry standard selective herbicide for professional vegetation management. It's the clear choice for reliable high-performing, extended control of broadleaf weeds and shrubs.
Why use ClearViewTM?
ClearViewTM has multiple labelled rates and can be used alone or in combination with other products for bareground control.
Can be applied up to the drip line of desirable trees.
•Environmental conditions vary from season to season so application timing guidelines are to be considered as recommendations only. Application to weeds experiencing drought stress will reduce the level of control.
Shrubs – Apply to actively growing shrubs, after full leaf expansion, but prior to the development of a waxy cuticle on the leaf of the shrubs.
Weeds – Apply to actively growing weeds, after emergence, prior to flowering.
• Application timing to provide control to all species of shrubs and weeds must occur when all target species have emerged. Plants, especially perennial weeds that have not emerged at the time of application will not be controlled.
Rainfast: 2 Hours
• There are no grazing restrictions for livestock or lactating dairy animals that have grazed on treated areas.
• ClearView works like a natural growth regulating hormone found only in plants and not found in livestock and wildlife.
• Cattle and wildlife do not metabolize ClearView. When ingested, ClearView is rapidly excreted from the body in the urine, and does not accumulate in the animal.
ClearView herbicide at a rate of 230 g/ha plus 2,4-D Amine herbicide at a rate of 1.1 kg ae/ha.
The combination of ClearView + 2,4-D amine will provide control of the weeds listed for control and/or suppression with ClearView, plus all the weeds on the 2,4-D amine herbicide label. Control of the following weeds and shrubs will extend to 24 months after application with this labeled tank mix:
• Buckbrush (western snowberry)*
• Canada thistle*
• pasture sage (fringed sage)*
• prairie sage
• shrubby cinquefoil
• silver-berry (wolf willow)
• wild strawberry*
• wild rose*
*24 month labeled control with ClearView alone
ClearView Herbicide at a rate of 230 g/ha plus Vantage™ Plus MAX II at a rate of 1.69 – 9.0 L/ha.
The combination of ClearView plus Vantage Plus MAX II will provide control of the weeds listed for control with ClearView, plus all the annual grasses, broadleaf and perennial weeds on the Vantage Plus MAX II label. This labeled tank mix provides effective, season-long bareground control of grassy and broadleaf weeds. On its own, ClearView provides season-long control of germinating and emerging seedlings of hard-to-control broadleaf weeds.
• Apply to actively growing weeds and shrubs. Avoid applying to plants under stress.
• Pre-slurrying ClearView is recommended.
Corteva Agriscience™ is committed to delivering effective solutions for professional vegetation managers with a total portfolio of brush solutions that fit your needs.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.