Broad-spectrum weed control in Roundup Ready canola, use Eclipse III for superior control of wild buckwheat and Canada thistle.
One-pass glyphosate solution
Convenient one-pass glyphosate solution, that offers superior control of wild buckwheat and Canada thistle.
Two unique modes of action for resistance management.
Protects the crop
Protects the crop without negatively impacting yield or maturity, unlike elevated rates of glyphosate.
Below lists the crops that Eclipse III herbicide can be used on.
Canola, Roundup Ready (Brassica napus)
Now registered in the following provinces:
Aerial: Not registered for aerial application.
Refer to the Eclipse III label for complete use instructions.
Refer to the Controlled Weeds list for the full list of weeds.
• Canada thistle(1)
• Canola (except Roundup Ready)
• Dandelion(1) (<15 cm diameter)
• Perennial sow thistle(1)
• Dandelion (>15 cm diameter)
(1)Season long control
240 ac./drum and case
960 ac./bulk pallet
• Ground 40 L/ac. (10 US gal/ac.)
• Aerial not registered
1) Fill Spray tank with 1/2 to 3/4 of the required amount of water. 2) Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure. 3) Add the required amount Eclipse III A. 4) Add the required amount Eclipse III B. 5) Add any required adjuvant or surfactants. 6) Complete filling the sprayer tank with water. Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler.
• Allow 3 to 5 days after application before grazing treated areas.
Performance Inquiry Guidelines
Corteva encourages contact within the timelines listed for proper field assessments to resolve and rectify the call.
After these deadlines, it is difficult to determine the circumstances leading to non-performance.
Seed - Days After Use - Within 21 days (after crop emergence)
Pre-emergent herbicides - Days After Use - Within 21 days (after crop emergence)
Post emergent herbicides - Days After Use - Within 21 days after treatment
Pre-seed herbicides - Days After Use - Within 21 days after treatment
Pre-harvest or post harvest - Days After Use - Within 21 days after seeding – the following spring
Fallow applications - Days After Use - Within 21 days after treatment
Fungicides - Days After Use - 7 days after treatment