Why Use Aspect?
Controls woody species and broadleaf weeds without harming grass.
• For broadleaf weed control, apply 2.47-4.67 L/ha Aspect in a minimum of 200 L total spray solution.
• For woody plant control, apply up to 11.5 L/ha Aspect in a minimum of 200 L total spray solution.
• Directed stem applications: For control of woody plants, use 6.67 L/ha Aspect herbicide in 1,000 L water and apply to woody plants after the foliage is fully developed. Thoroughly and uniformly wet to the point of run off.
• For increased efficacy and faster plant uptake for tough to control species such as leafy spurge, toadflax, and coniferous trees such as spruce, use Gateway adjuvant at a rate of 0.25-0.375% v/v with Aspect.
• Aspect is packaged in 2 x 10 L jugs and 110 L drums.
• Apply to target weeds and trees when they are actively growing.
• Only weeds and trees present at the time of application will be controlled.
• Apply to actively growing weeds, after emergence, prior to flowering.
• Apply to actively growing shrubs, after full leaf expansion, but prior to the development of a waxy cuticle on the leaf of the shrubs.
Rainfast: 2 Hours
When a right-of-way is to be grazed by animals do not apply Aspect herbicide at rates exceeding 11.5 L/ha and follow the following grazing withholds:
• Do not allow lactating dairy animals to graze the treated areas within 7 days after application.
• Do not harvest forage or cut hay within 30 days after application.
• Withdraw meat animals from treated fields at least 3 days before slaughter.
• Apply to actively growing weeds and shrubs. Avoid applying to plants under stress.
• For faster burndown of coniferous species, use Gateway adjuvant at 0.25% by volume (250 mL/100 L of water).For maximum rainfastness, increase the rate to 0.375% (375 mL/100 L of water). Gateway should be added after the herbicide is thoroughly mixed.
• Do not spray areas intended to be used for cultivated sensitive crops or other desirable plants in sequential years. It may take up to five years for herbicides containing picloram to be deactivated by the soil. Clippings from grass or crops which have been treated with Aspect should not be used for composting or mulching, nor should the manure from animals grazing treated areas or fed treated forage be used around susceptible plants.
• Take appropriate measures to prevent application or drift onto plants and trees that are not intended for control.
• For control of leafy spurge and toadflax under less than optimum growing conditions, add Gateway Adjuvant at the rate of 0.25% by volume.
Corteva Agriscience™ is committed to delivering effective solutions for professional vegetation managers with a total portfolio of brush solutions that fit your needs.