Why Use Aspect?
The industry standard for control of trees and weeds for professional rights-of-way managers.
Selectively controls woody species and weeds.
Two active ingredients, co-formulated into an easy to use liquid formulation.
• Apply to target weeds and trees when they are actively growing.
• Only weeds and trees present at the time of application will be controlled.
• Apply to actively growing weeds, after emergence, prior to flowering.
• Apply to actively growing shrubs, after full leaf expansion, but prior to the development of a waxy cuticle on the leaf of the shrubs.
Rainfast: 2 Hours
When a right-of-way is to be grazed by animals do not apply Aspect herbicide at rates exceeding 11.5 L/ha and follow the following grazing withholds:
• Do not allow lactating dairy animals to graze the treated areas within 7 days after application.
• Do not harvest forage or cut hay within 30 days after application.
• Withdraw meat animals from treated fields at least 3 days before slaughter.
• Apply to actively growing weeds and shrubs. Avoid applying to plants under stress.
• For faster burndown of coniferous species, use Gateway adjuvant at 0.25% by volume (250 mL/100 L of water).For maximum rainfastness, increase the rate to 0.375% (375 mL/100 L of water). Gateway should be added after the herbicide is thoroughly mixed.
• Do not spray areas intended to be used for cultivated sensitive crops or other desirable plants in sequential years. It may take up to five years for herbicides containing picloram to be deactivated by the soil. Clippings from grass or crops which have been treated with Aspect should not be used for composting or mulching, nor should the manure from animals grazing treated areas or fed treated forage be used around susceptible plants.
• Take appropriate measures to prevent application or drift onto plants and trees that are not intended for control.
• For control of leafy spurge and toadflax under less than optimum growing conditions, add Gateway Adjuvant at the rate of 0.25% by volume.
For more information, download the full label
Aspect Herbicide Label.
Aspect Herbicide MSDS.
View Additional Resource Material
Herbicide Aspect étiquette principale.
Herbicide Aspect fiche signalétique.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.