We recognize the importance of pre-seed weed control and its many benefits including:
- Controls winter annual and perennial weeds
- Creates a weed-free environment for seeding the crop
- Reduces competition for moisture, nutrients, sunlight, and space to grow
- Reduces pressure on in-crop application allowing you to spray later on smaller, more evenly staged weeds, at lower populations, for more consistent control, and reduced weed seed return
- Significantly improves yield potential vs. untreated crops
- Easiest time to tank mix glyphosate to prevent onset of Gr. 9 resistance in your fields
Check out our information packed infographic below to see all the benefits of a pre-seed herbicide application.