Sortan™ IS corn herbicide removes early season weed pressure from volunteer Roundup Ready® canola in corn. Sortan IS provides extended control of tough broadleaf and grassy weeds throughout the critical weed free period.
Maximize your corn yield by controlling weeds early with Sortan IS herbicide.
Sortan™ IS corn herbicide helps growers maximize their yield by removing early season weed competition, including volunteer Roundup Ready® canola and wild buckwheat.
Corn (All Types) (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Refer to the Sortan IS label for complete use instructions.
Refer to the Controlled Weeds list for the full list of weeds.
• Volunteer Canola(*)
• Redroot Pidweed (including triazine resistant)
• Yellow Foxtail(1)
• Large (Hairy) Crabgrass(1)
(1) Suppression only.
(*) Tank-mix with glyphosate required for volunteer Clearfield® canola control.
• Pre-emergent application – before emergence of weeds.
• Post-emergent application – VE (spike) to V3 (5 leaf stage†).
†Corn leaf stages can vary depending on both growing conditions and corn seed product.
Rainfast: 4 Hours
• Must not be applied within 30 days of harvest.
• Do not graze or silage for a minimum of 30 days.
• Tank-mix with a glyphosate herbicide at 365 g ai/ac (900 g ai/ha) for control of additional weeds (glyphosate-tolerant corn only).
• Registered for use in field corn including Roundup Ready varieties.
Additional Resource Material (PDF)
2019 West Field Guide
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.