Quintec for powdery mildew control. Protect your crops all the way around – with a totally new class of chemistry.
Quintec is a new protectant fungicide that provides control of powdery mildew in grapes, strawberry, cherry, lettuce, hops, melons, pumpkin and winter squash.
Group 13 (quinoline) chemistry makes it an important part of a resistance management program and an excellent rotational product with other active ingredients used for the control of powdery mildew.
Quintec’s unique mode of action and its outstanding efficacy makes your current powdery mildew program stronger.
Apricot (Prunus armeniaca)
Cherry (Prunus spp.)
Grape (Vitis spp.)
Hops (Humulus lupulus)
Lettuce, Head (Lactuca sativa var. capitata)
Melon (All Types) (Cucumis melo)
Nectarine (Prunus persica var. nucipersica)
Peach (Prunus persica)
Plum (Prunus spp.)
Pumpkin (Cucurbita argyrosperm)
Squash, Winter (Cucurbita spp.)
Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa)
• Do not graze or harvest forage from cover crops within areas treated with Quintec.
• Stone fruit – Do not apply within 7 days of harvest.
• Grapes – Do not apply within 14 days of harvest.
• Strawberry – Do not apply within 1 day of harvest.
• Melons, pumpkin, winter squash – Do not apply within 3 days of harvest.
• Head and leaf lettuce – Do not apply within 1 day of harvest.
• Hops – Do not apply within 21 days of harvest.
No registered tank mixes.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.