Quintec for powdery mildew control. Protect your crops all the way around – with a totally new class of chemistry.
Apricot (Prunus armeniaca)
Grape (Vitis spp.)
Hops (Humulus lupulus)
Lettuce, Head (Lactuca sativa var. capitata)
Melon,All Types (Cucumis melo)
Nectarine (Prunus persica var. nucipersica)
Peach (Prunus persica)
Plum (Prunus spp.)
Pumpkin (Cucurbita argyrosperm)
Squash, Winter (Cucurbita spp.)
Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa)
• Do not graze or harvest forage from cover crops within areas treated with Quintec.
• Stone fruit – Do not apply within 7 days of harvest.
• Grapes – Do not apply within 14 days of harvest.
• Strawberry – Do not apply within 1 day of harvest.
• Melons, pumpkin, winter squash – Do not apply within 3 days of harvest.
• Head and leaf lettuce – Do not apply within 1 day of harvest.
• Hops – Do not apply within 21 days of harvest.
No registered tank mixes.
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.