Paradigm delivers exceptional broadleaf weed control at a great value. Choose Paradigm to provide the following benefits.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum aestivum)
Paradigm at 10 gal/ac plus a non-ionic surfactant at 0.25% v/v. Surfactant must be purchased separately.
• Paradigm comes in a 4 x 0.8 kg case: 320 acres per case, 80 acres per jug.
• Paradigm at 10 gal/ac plus MCPA ester (600g ai/L) at 232 mL/ac. A surfactant is not required with this mixture.
– Water volume
– Ground: 20-40 L/ac (5-10 gal/ac)
• Air: Not registered
When to apply
• Crop stage: 2-leaf to flag leaf
• Weed stage: 1- to 8-leaf (or larger; see label)
1. Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
2. Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
3. Add any required water conditioners.
4. Add Paradigm.
5. Add the required amount of grassy weed tank-mix partner.
6. Add any required adjuvant or surfactants.
7. Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler
• Paradigm + Simplicity GoDRI + MCPA (or a non-ionic surfactant at 0.25% v/v)
• Paradigm + Axial + MCPA
• Paradigm + Everest® + MCPA
“I found Paradigm very easy to use, and the GoDRI mixed well. Crop staging was not an issue and weed control is very good. Overall satisfaction with this product was high and would definitely use again!”
“We had a horrible spring with frost and wet conditions, and lots of stress! We usually have to wait for “perfect" conditions to spray and weeds to be just the right size but with Paradigm it took away all the stress and worry!”
“I like the fact that the Paradigm is a nice sized jug that can easily be measured out for different sized fields.”
Thank you for visiting Corteva.ca. Your comments and questions are important to us. Let us know how we can help you learn more about our products, our services or our web site. You can also call the Solutions Center for assistance at 1.800.667.3852.
Please note fields with * are required in the form.
Additional Resource Material (PDF)
West Field Guide
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.