Choose Paradigm™ herbicide for pre-seed for annual and perennial broadleaf weed and grass weed control ahead of wheat and barley. Apply Paradigm for pre-seed in the fall for a clean, efficient start next spring.
Tank mix Paradigm with VP480™, or any glyphosate, for effective pre-seed burndown.
Paradigm for pre-seed with SoilActive™ technology controls weeds on the surface and weeds that have yet to emerge for up to two weeks following application. Apply in fall to control weeds that are actively growing and those that emerge next spring.
Paradigm’s innovative GoDRI formulation is easy to mix and handle so you can fill a sprayer tank and cover a lot of acres fast. And with Arylex™ active, you can just GO – spray when you want, in the conditions you’ve got – for additional convenience and performance.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Wheat, Spring Seeded (Triticum spp.)
Wheat, Winter (Triticum spp.)
· Spring: 106 ac/jug
· Fall: 80 ac/jug
· Water volume
Ground 20-40 L/ac (5-10 gal/ac)
When to apply
• Prior to seeding
• No later than 48 hours after seeding
• From after harvest to freeze up
· Paradigm for pre-seed applied prior to August 1 can be seeded to all major crops excepts lentils the following spring.
Paradigm for pre-seed applied after August 1 can be seeded to winter wheat that fall or spring wheat, durum, barley and oats the following spring.
Compatible with all forms of glyphosate
1. Fill sprayer tank ½ full of water.
2. Start sprayer tank agitation.
3. Add the required amount of Paradigm, continue agitation.
4. Add the required amount of glyphosate product and continue agitation.
5. Fill the sprayer tank with sufficient water to spray 20-40 L of spray mixture per acre (5-10 US gal/ac).