The most effective in-season thistle control available – right down to the roots.
Controls tough broadleaf weeds such as Canada Thistle.
For use in areas requiring lower impact applications.
Targeted applications allow for control of undesirable species while being safe to grass and other desirable vegetation.
Choose the rate option that matches the size of your thistle problem and budget.
Beet, Sugar, For Seed (Beta vulgaris ssp. vulgaris)
Beet, Sugar (Beta vulgaris ssp. vulgaris)
Blueberry, Highbush (Vaccinium corymbosum)
Blueberry, Lowbush (Vaccinium augustifolium)
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
Fir, Balsam (Abies balsamea)
Nectarine (Prunus persica var. nucipersica)
Peach (Prunus persica)
Plum (Prunus spp.)
Poplar, Hybrid (Populus hybrids)
Rutabaga (Brassica napus var. napobrassica)
Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa)
Vegetables, Leafy, Brassica
Aerial: Not registered for aerial application.
• Refer to the Lontrel 360 label for complete use instructions.
• Refer to the Controlled Weeds list for the full list of weeds.
• Packaged in 4x4.45L jugs - 170-336 mL/ac.
• Apply between 0.42 to 0.83 L/ha depending on weeds present and level of Canada thistle control required. Refer to the Weeds Controlled table on the product label for appropriate application rate.
• For best results, apply in 200L/ha total spray solution.
• 336 ml/ha provides season-long top growth control and reduced population in the following year.
• Under cool or dry conditions, control may be seriously reduced.
• Ground 40-80 L/ac (10-21 US gal/ac).
• Canola stage: 2 to 6 leaf.
• Cereal stage: 3 leaf to flag.
• Weed stage: Canada thistle rosette to pre-bud.
• Apply to target weeds when they are actively growing.
• Only weeds present at the time of application will be controlled.
Rainfast: 4 Hours
• Fill the spray tank with ½ to ¾ of the required amount of water.
• Continue agitation throughout the mixing and spraying procedure.
• Add any required water conditioners.
• Add any tank-mix partners that are a dry formulation.
• Add the required amount of grassy weed tank-mix partner.
• Add the required amount of Lontrel 360.
• Add any required adjuvant or surfactants.
• Complete filling the sprayer tank with water.
Note: Do not mix undiluted herbicides in the chem-handler.
For more information, download the full label for Lontrel 360 Herbicide Label.
Lontrel 360 Herbicide MSDS.
View Additional Resource Material
Herbicide Lontrel 360 étiquette principale.
Herbicide Lontrel 360 fiche signalétique.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.