Goal™ 2XL delivers contact and long-lasting control of select broadleaf weeds. With pre- and post-emergence activity, Goal™ 2XL continues to control weeds for up to 10 months following application.
Goal 2XL is a selective herbicide for the control of broadleaf weeds in select horticulture crops.
Goal 2XL delivers contact and long-lasting control of select broadleaf weeds. With pre- and post-emergence activity, Goal™ 2XL continues to control weeds for up to 10 months following application.
Blueberry, Highbush (Vaccinium corymbosum)
Cabbage (Brassica oleracea)
Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea var. botrytis)
Fir Release (Abies spp.)
Fir, Balsam (Abies balsamea)
Fir, Fraser (Abies fraseri)
Onion, Bulb Dry Bulb (Allium cepa var. cepa)
Pine, White Eastern White, Release (Pinus strobus)
Pine, White Eastern White (Pinus strobus)
Poplar, Hybrid (Populus hybrids)
Raspberry, Red (Rubus idaeus var. idaeus)
Spruce, White Black Hills Alberta (Picea glauca)
Spruce, White, Release (Picea glauca)
• Not registered for aerial application.
• Goal must be applied in sufficient water per hectare on a broadcast basis.
• Use a lowpressure herbicide sprayer that applies the spray uniformly.
• Be sure to properly calibrate the sprayer before application and check frequently during use to ensure proper calibration and uniform application.
• Avoid drift onto susceptible crops.
• Target timing to the most problematic plants. For example, if your primary target is absinthe wormwood, timing will likely be earlier (May 15 to June 15). If the primary target is Canada thistle, wait long enough for the majority of thistles to emerge (July 1 to 30).
• Apply when the primary target plant is actively growing, after emergence and prior to flowering.
• Environmental stresses such as severe drought or extended periods of heat may decrease efficacy.
• Grazon XC can only control weeds and root systems that are treated; weeds that have not emerged will not have the same level of control as weeds that were fully emerged.
• Initially, target plants will show limited visual activity following application; however, plant growth will stop. More effects can be observed 45 to 60 days following application.
• Successful application provides at least two years of improved grass production.
Rainfast: 3 Hours
No registered tank mixes.
• Do not apply within 1.5 times the height of desirable trees in pastures.
• Do not spray if injury to existing forage legumes cannot be tolerated.
Before use and for complete product information, please read and follow label directions.