ClearView Brush provides effective control of woody species, shrubs and broadleaf weeds for professional vegetation management.
Why use Clearview Brush?
Provides broad-spectrum control of hard-to-control woody species, shrubs, broadleaf and invasive weeds.
ClearView Brush enables applications up to the drip line of non-target woody species for an excellent tool on outside edges of rights-of-ways.
Now registered in the following provinces:
Single stem foliar (hose and handgun) • For control of woody plants up to 2.5 m in height, use Garlon XRT herbicide at rates of 2.5-5 L tank mixed with ClearView at 135‑230 g/ha in enough water to make 1,000 L of spray solution. • Use the higher rate for late summer application when growth rates are reduced or when hard-to-control species are present. • Spray brush to the point of runoff. Coverage should be thorough to wet all foliage.
Refer to the ClearView Brush label for complete use instructions. Refer to the Controlled Weeds list for the full list of weeds.
• One case treats 4 ha or 10 ac. at the highest labeled rates. • Requires the addition of Gateway adjuvant at 0.25%‑0.375% v/v. • Use 135-230 g/ha of ClearView herbicide tank-mixed with 2.5-5 L of Garlon XRT herbicide. • For control of black spruce, use 230 g of ClearView™ herbicide and 4-5 L of Garlon XRT Water volume: 1,000 L/ha for hose and handgun applications 200 L/ha for broadcast applications
ClearView Brush co-package contains: - ClearView herbicide: 0.92 kg - Garlon XRT (2 x 10 L cases)
• Apply to target weeds when they are actively growing. • Only weeds present at the time of application will be controlled.
Weeds - Apply to actively growing weeds, after emergence, prior to flowering. Shrubs - Apply to actively growing shrubs, after full leaf expansion, but prior to the development of a waxy cuticle on the leaf of the shrubs. Trees - Apply after full leafout to actively growing trees, prior to autumn colouration.
Rainfast: 4 Hours
1) Fill the spray tank 3/4 full of clean water. 2) Add the required amount of ClearView herbicide with the agitation running. Pre-slurrying with water may be necessary where there is little or no agitation, or an injection system is being used, or where herbicide is first added to a tank other than the spray tank. 3) Add the required amount of Garlon XRT with the agitation running. 4) Add the require amount of Gateway adjuvant at 0.25 - 0.375% by volume 5) Add antifoaming agent, if required.
ClearView Brush poses a low risk to wildlife and livestock when used according to the label. ClearView Brush works like a natural growth regulating hormone found only in plants and not found in wildlife or livestock. Wildlife and cattle do not metabolize ClearView Brush.
• Apply to actively growing weeds. Avoid applying to plants under stress.
• Pre-slurrying ClearView is recommended.
• Use higher rates when hard-to-control species such as ash, chokesherry, elm, maple (other than vine or big leaf), oaks or pine are present. If lower rates are used on hard-to-control species, resprouting may occur and retreatment may be necessary the following year.
• Avoid applications in hot temperatures. If temperatures reach 28°C or higher, cease applications for the day.